Reviews for Pieces of a dream
Ari-Moon chapter 18 . 6/29/2007
I think you should do a sequal.
Hadasah chapter 18 . 5/14/2007

*weep* that was so SAD

I loved your story, it was so beautiful.

I really think that you should do a sequel.

Anyways, cheers!
KaKotsu chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
i loved it but the sad thing is i read the second one first so update on that one
OniyuriGaaru chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
hey! sorry it took so long to review. hmm the ending was okay, i mean it was good dont get me wrong but just something about both kids being voldemort's just doesn't tickle my fancy.
LeiaLeFey06 chapter 18 . 11/27/2006
This was one of my favorites. I liked the idea of it and everything. Please sequel it.
Loyalty Without Sanity chapter 18 . 11/11/2006

You are a brillant writer with a gift of making the impossible happen!
Seuna Ailaera chapter 18 . 11/2/2006
This is an amazing story! I hope that you do actually do a sequel, and soon!

Violent Massacre chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
this fic is going against all odds... but it's great! i always wanted to read one like this! XD
Scarecrow chapter 18 . 10/3/2006
I really enjoyed your story! I hope you choose to do a sequel... I am especially interested in what's goin to happen with Emma and the Caretaker (since we all know he dies eventually) and to learn what Voldemort meant when he said He AND Lily would be back...

It's REALLY good closer... NOT having a sequel would be kinda mean. X-P
random-lemon chapter 18 . 9/13/2006
OMG! You have to write a sequel, I would die if you didn't. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are such an awesome writer, and i LOVED the story. Please write a sequel, PLEASE!
PomegranateLotion chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
sequel! SEQUEL! SeQuEl! make him make her come back!
BloodyMarry chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Wow this was really good, but it was so sad. I wanted so badly for the two of them to end up together. I don't like that Voldemort still killed her and tried to kill Harry, but I am poopy that way. I totally want a sequel! But it has to have some more Voldemort, he needs to come back to life and bring Lily back! So they can be together and have more kiddies... Maybe that's not so realistic but it would be AWESOME! LOL I have loved the story so much! I hope that nomination thing works out for you. I just can't wait for your sequel if you do it.

SailorHecate chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
That was a perfect ending! I would love to see a sequel. Anyways, this story has been wonderful from beginning to end and I really hope you write a sequel!
mystic-damon chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
you've got to do a sequel. i want to know more about emma. like will she ever find out she has a brother? will she learn about her life the way harry does? her last name isn't potter so will she become famous like harry? what did voldermort mean by you'll be back lilly and emma having a proper family? see you left too many questions in my poor little head. :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Death Lilies chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
wow...i love you story, i love your story line, and i love you! jk...i realy liked it and i think that you should write a sequel so we can find out what happends next
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »