Reviews for Pieces of a dream
SailorHecate chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Perfect chappie ending! I absolutely love the interaction between Lily and Voldemort.
MandaPandaAR chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Ok, this is my new favorite pairing...and story! I am really excited about this _ Hm...I wonder what 'Fun' you have in store for them? _- I'll be waiting for the next chapter, and again hun, this is a wonderful story! -Mandy
Sabrina chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
There just aren't enough Tom/Lily's out there! I bet you could count them on one hand. Tom is such a charming devil, isn't he? Although he seems to be growing rather fond of her, seeing her as more of a person and not so much a project...I can't wait to find out what happens next! You left us with such a cliffhanger too, right when she first sees him and we're dying to know what happens next!
SailorHecate chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Oh that last part made me desperate for more! Loved the chappie BTW.
SailorHecate chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Yes very evil! Fabulous chappie though.
OniyuriGaaru chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
i really really do like this story! useally i dont care for ones with voldemort as a main character or ones that have to do with the mauraduers(sp?) but this is an exception. please continue soon! bye!
DeannaM chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Interesting so far, one that I'll be keeping an eye on. I'm not sure if you intended this, but it sounds like a mixture of Harry Potter, Labyrinth (with him observing her through the orb), and Phantom of the Opera (with her calling him "Angel" and hearing the disembodied voice and the "Phantom," in this case, Voldemort, being charming and understand and lending an ear when she needs someone). Three of my favorite stories rolled into one. As for your concern about Voldemort being OOC, I don't think he is. He was said to be able to charm whoever he needed to charm, and I think basing his behavior on the way he was with Ginny in book 2 makes sense. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SailorHecate chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Interesting! This seems like a very unique story and I hope you update soon.
Hollaback Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love it!
OniyuriGaaru chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
ah! this story is so twisted! and thats a compliment. please update soon! bye!
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I think this is really cool. I have never read this pairing before, not cuz I hate it but that it never really occured to me to read it. But I like it. So cool! I have a new favorite pairing thanks to your brilliance. Good job! I hope you update soon!

Laters