Reviews for Unexpected Events
bs chapter 8 . 4/10
Not bad
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 4/6
Amazing so far eagerly waiting for next update
Evetjes chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Made me go 'aaaaaw' please update
Sim chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
It's AMAZING! Great job! :))) ... (poor Draco) ... ;'( ;)..
MusicMyEscape chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
great story love it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
continue it. It is really good as it is now
usuihentai727 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I LOVE IT!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

I HOPE IT'S A GIRL AND A BOY...OR TWO GIRLS!

AND THAT THEY FALL IN LOVE, AND THAT HARRY ADOPTS THEM BY BLOOD (Blood Adoption), AND...KYA! FANGIRL MOMENT!

PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
kiss
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
write .
lollipop chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
So far I really love the story, Can't wait for more.

Bye bye!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
was it ron and can we kill he

:p
cynthiacyvon chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
good things must always end so early aren't they :(

i can't wait to read more

you wrote such a great story, it's been quite long since you've last updates, i wish you would update soon XD

it would be a waste if you left good story unfinished XD
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lucius may have been the worst sort of a person as well as a father but he didnt disowned Draco until he got raped. Because of that incident, Draco lost his name, family, fortune, etc. So, im hoping that you wont do the cliche and forgive Ron for the rape. It's obvious that he did it. WHo cares if he's torn up about Hermione? WHo cares if he's drunk when it happened? Who cares if he's guilty? He should pay for what he did. Since we cant have him raped as well, the next best thing would be Azkaban for life, without parole. The Kiss isn't punishment enough because he wouldnt be aware after his soul is sucked out. Being in Azkaban for life would be a fitting punishment as he realizes his mistakes and be made to feel all that he has lost...friends, the chance of a future, the chance of career, the chance to love and have family, etc. Because he took that away from Draco and that's what he should get. Forgiveness is overrated. Sure, you can accept if people apologized to you but you dont forget the 'injury'. )

Sometimes, it's just frustrating when you read stories about people forgiving rapes, murder, abuse, etc. There are just some things that are beyond forgiveness.
doodles chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Hey :) I really like the story so far and i know you didn't update for a long time :( So I wanted to ask if you are still thinking about this story or maybe you updated on another page?

Please let your fans know what you are thinking about :)

cu