Reviews for Crash and Burn
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wonderful writing and insight tied in perfectly with the song lyrics.
addrianna818 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Love it! Awsome story! "niggle"...I love that word! :D
Keronshara chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I enjoyed the story. I liked that you don't have protocol and Starfleet as the reason Janeway isn't with Chakotay. I agree that she is reluctant because of Justin and Mark, having to keep the ship going and the crew together doesn't help - being in a relationship with her first officer would just compicate matters. Very few people show that Janeway just might be afraid and unemotionally unable to handle a relationship. Even writers seem to forget to make her human. Glad you saw the truth.
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I love this. This is awesome. I am at a loss for words, but this is really good. I want to read more from you.
Catch32Stars chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Wow! I really liked that. Normally, I dislike stories from songs, but that one was interesting, heartwrenching at times, and wonderfully written. From Chakotay's view, great thought and ideas. WOW! keep up the good writing
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Beautifull written! I can imagine her doing just that. The melancholia was appropriate. I think we can all see her character in that light. Nicely done!
Mylinae chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
That was a very nice little fic . . . even though I cannot STAND that song. Sorry. No bad thoughts on you, honest. :) I liked it otherwise.
Kae not logged in chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
That was quite good! I can see her, wrapped up in Chakotay's (?) arms, crying like the devil was after her... I love it!
Kirsty chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I loved it. Its clear that Janeway still feels very guilty in the series and some fan fics tend to forget. look forward to reading more of ur fic :O)