Reviews for brb suicide
I usually always leave good reviews and you may have wrote this when you were young I hope but honestly this was pretty bad. Dib and Zim are so OOC although Zim has some charm to him, Dib just isn't at all, he's super emo, which if anything IZ is more affiliated with goth subculture than emo, I tried to bare through the whole story and while I did, I feel like it was a huge waste of time and Gas would NEVER be a cheerleader I can't even say this was cliche because I didn't even include the good ZADR cliches, I don't understand why this was so popular I can only give you props for good spelling and decent grammar
fuck chapter 1 . 2/10
I came
Reviewer chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
It's kind of sad that both authors are writing the same old shit, after nearly a decade. It's possible worse though, since they started out as dumb fangirls, but now their probably fangenderqueerdemifemebois. Who wants to bet they're both 25-35 and living in their parents basement with no job or other ways to support themselves. Noe might be making a little, since they'll whore themselves out as an artist, but they're only subpar, even after all these years.

This story and authors, and something to strive not to be.
PansexualPanda-Zadr chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Well, I must say, this is everything I hoped in a ZaDr story. I heard this story was a great one, and, although I'm only in the first chapter, I can tell that it was no lie. Good job!
Eliora Coryell chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I only read the first paragraph... I already love this story and OMG THIS IS SO LONG! Now i got something to do.
InvaderCai chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Oh no I have to go to work! D: Loving it again so far though .
InvaderCai chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
omi I totally forgot about this! (Thus why I mentioned the others but not this one) I don't know how far I read last time, but I remember I thought it was awesome and I loved it! Guess I know what I'm doing today (other than work and homework that is, haha)
IC (name I use for , esp IZ ZaDr fics)
tomatothecookielover :)
Hamato Kameko chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
God dammit Zim is the most adorable doofus ever. Thank you so much for writing this; I'm enjoying it immensely. 3
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
So I'm terribly enjoying this story, then I get to the bottom it to see there's 17 chapters! I made silly squealy sounds. Can't wait to read more!
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
This chapter is hilarious. even though it's AU & OOC, it's still the same ol' Zim. He acts like a hyperactive 6 year old.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
wow this really is an AU. Dwicky is now the Dib.
defyingthegravity chapter 10 . 5/18/2013