Reviews for Half of Your Heart
Dark Bia chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
So I read this story a lloonnggg time ago before I started to leave reviews. But I somehow ran into it again and when I realized what story it was I had to leave you a review.

This story is so amazing. So unexpected. I just totally ate it up lol. You just never expect any of it and it's so wow. I just wanted to keep reading. The way you do the characters is amazing.
AmeldaSeto Fan chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
O.O? *is confused* Great story! I was hoping for some steamy action, but this is leaving me craving for MORE! *screams*
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
WHOA! Very well written! . I loved it! I hope now that Amelda is free (which is good) he can be with whom he wants. *sigh* It's a great resolution, but it's also a cliffhanger! I want to know what happens afterwards! Write a sequal! You're torturing me, Lina!
LeDiva chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Hey great chapter! Kaiba's reflection about Mokuba made me think a bit. It kinda seems like they would grow apart as the years go by. The stuff about Amelda was really deep though. I liked this and I can't wait for the next point of view.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Another excellent chapter! Are you going to be switching POVs with each new chapter? Very good characterization. I like that you don't deny Kaiba the dimensions to his character that other people often ignore. Yes, I love the boastful statements he makes, but who can say that they're not true?

Question: did Kaiba ship his new red car from America to Japan? Because in the Doom Arc, that's where they were. He can do it, he's got the money! :)
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow! That was excellent! Haunting and beautiful! Your insight into Amelda's character is exactly how I view him, too! I love the imagery. The alcove in the cliff and the beach seems like a reoccuring theme in your fics, which is a good thing! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

LONG LIVE WARSHIPPIING!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow this was a pretty intense chapter. Amelda is looking deep into himself and exposing absolutely everything. I wonder what Kaiba is thinking though? Update soon.
Hellraiser chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was...wow. It felt like poetry, but flowed like a story...I can't explain it. Props on the beach idea, I never would have made the conection between Domino and the ocean (which is a little sad, really).

Erm...can you make it warshipping? Please? Those two would be an interesting couple...almost worthy of an American sitcom.

There simply isn't enough warshippers out there to satiate fanatics like myself. So...

Feed me?