Reviews for Never Enough
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story. very creative insight into the mind of Orochimaru
Rednee-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very well written and I enjoyed it.
SDF Macross chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was a very inventive take on the Orochimaru defection. I really enjoyed it. I have really griwn to love the 3 Sannin and this story rocks!
FyreFlower chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Dayum... This is good. You did a good job!
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that was scary good
Hitoromi chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I really liked it...never thought about that before. Very interesting.
Kasabian chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Well great story i am not 100% sure what caused Orochimaru to become an evil twisted MFer this is one possibly reason. From all the episodes i have seem so far i probly say that just like Itachi he was just sick pyscho since birth who would do anything it took to get what he wanted i am also taking into account that Orochimaru was Pissed off that the 3rd didnt make him his sucessor for various reasons and choose a more stronger and 2 faced Yondaime. I almost certain that yondaime his the leader of the Akatsuki clan. From the flash backs of the three senins past from Sorutobi's the 3 sennis indervidule povs Tusunda at the time of the bell training perferd orchamaru it's actully quite weird when you consider both Team 7, sennis and Kakashi two team mates and Jirays students how a like they are most of the probly aint pyscho paths like orchamaru lol.

Sasuke versions

Orachamaru (sasuke like always wants to become stronger but susuke aint twisted like orchamaru)

Kakashi: The sasuke of the past in his group very alike at that stage minus revenge.

Yondaime: I bet he was the past susuke of his his two team mates he was with.

Naruto Versions: (Note both of these ninja's were tied to the pos during bell training.)

Jiraiya: Hes pretty much a idiot when he was young and still is pretty much the same as well. And a pervert like naruto.(Naruto dosnt perv that much i don't think.)He's stubborn like naruto.

Obito: A Naruto of the past minus the sharingan. Naruto and Obito are like two sides of the same coin.

Sakura Versions (all appeard to fancy the sasuke like ones not sure about Tsunda cause she's a bit weird and well you know monsterous)

Tsunada: Short temperd, quite smart probly not as smart as sakura cause she gambles a lot but seems to relise she cant win.

She is theb past sakura with somes good points and bad points. careing usuely.

Rin: The past sakura in nearly every way. I reckon rin was stronger due to the fact she became a chuinin. Rin is a medical ninja sakura aint despite she dose have a few medicaly ninja qulities. Most likely short fused and also careing and smart.

Anyway great story untill next time.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
wow now that's cool )
Murdered.By.A.Marionette chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
AWESOME! hehe...update reall soon!...

well if you update...
kagxsess chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
wow..i like it so far..

update soon
Yugitehmasterofwriting chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
dude that was a good could actually explain Orochimaru's hatred for his former teamates and his beggining want for the jutsu' other words good job. :)
Teh Magical Kyosuke chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was awesome! You really have a way to describe things and connect them to the true story! I loved it!
c0nfid3nt-Hinata chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I say that was pretty goo fic! and i don't know the reson why orchimaru became what he is, but your idea is good. good fic!