Reviews for Remember, I Love You
Django chapter 1 . 4/17
oh my jesus
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It was a bit confusing and honestly I'm still a bit confused with how Sasuke's alive in the last part... I thought he was stabbed? Or is it another reincarnation? So does that mean it's always Sasuke who doesn't remember?

Not meant as a flame at all, because as far as what's written above is concerned, I love this fic... just wanna bang Sasuke's head for forgetting -.- Man, Naruto was practically everwhere!
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I cried... It was sweetly sad, so I hung my head and cried.
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Made me cry... LOVES IT!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
D'awwwwwwww. This was so fucking sweet and sappy and...and...-cries-
Malcolmina chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Firstly, I'm writing this review on my phone, ergo it will not be very long.

Secondly, I was rather excited with the prospect of reincarnation fic -and was not let down. The fic could do with a beta reading or two as the errors in it were, if not overly disturbing, at least noticeable.

Thirdly, thank you for sharing! It was an enjoyable read
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
First, I wanted to bash Sasuke over the head with a toy stick for being an idiot and a dumbass.

Then, I wanted to bash his head in with a wooden stick. Following, I wanted to bash his head in with a steel stick. Then, I wanted to shove a ten foot, spiked pole up his stupid ass.

Finally, I wanted to yell "What took you so long?" When the dumbass finally remembered. Sheesh.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
loved it!
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
All right. Here goes. *deep breath* Inthebeginning, youconfusedmereallyreallybad, andyougavemeaheadache, , Iwasaboutreadytocry, ', andthenIwasevenmoreconfused, butnow it's all good, and thankyouthankyouthankyou, becausethatstorywasjust AMAZING. It feels good to get that off my chest. Thank you for at least scanning my review.
stuckinhere chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
strawberry-flavored lube? -laugh- i like the idea. that cool man... -chuckle-
Motizon chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh my... this fic was GREAT, super cute, and I simply LOVED the way you put Sakura like the bitch she is! :D

No offense to the Sakura-fans, it's just my opinion.

Honestly, great job! 8D
Blonderaven95 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
THIS IS NOT A FLAME:

I really liked this fic. I added this story to my Faves coz it was awesome,un. Yeah! Anyway, that was an interesting challange. I think you had it all. This is probobly a horrible review, but I tried, so... Yaeh,un!
inashosetai chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
BAHAHAH! OMG. That was awesome. XD
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
whoa...they all remember that they were ninjas...whoa...
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
WO HO!

Sasuke remembers! Remembers! Remembers!

*does terrible moonwalking*