Reviews for The Misplaced Potter 2
Cynder2013 chapter 10 . 4/19
Let's see how many students leave with the teachers.
Fallwalker chapter 11 . 2/8
Found this story, very good read. I would love a sequel or an Epilogue.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 1/18
I was going to ding on the use of "Serbian", but someone could counter that the Magicals didn't buy into the 19th Century consolidation of the four South Slavic dialects, or that they did buy into the reseparation that is developing due to the Yugoslav breakup.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Very nice story. You have set it up very neatly, too, for the next story. Alas, it has been six-and-a-half years since you finished this one. That doesn't bode well for a sequel; however, perhaps you just needed a good, long break. I'll be watching!

Thanks for an enjoyable read. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Well, that was different. Why are Fudge and Umbridge so worked up? I suppose they will try and arrest Henry for ... something stupid, as befits them.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Hmm. Will Fleur or Barbara catch Bill's eye this time around? Poor Henry ... I wonder if he'll see Umbridge at Voldy's rebirth. I hope Cedric doesn't go along this time. His death is one of the most senseless in the series, along with Hedwig's, IMHO. Others who died were at least fighting or attempting rescues. Those two were just ... there.

I wonder if Henry's Phoenix form will help him. I guess he could flash Voldemort into the winner's circle. Maybe then Fudge would believe him. Or he could come back and flash Umbridge to the graveyard.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
That spider form of Chris's is a bit scary. They're so vulnerable; people step on or smack spiders without giving them a second thought.

Is this Moody an imposter, or does that dubious honor go to someone else this time around? If he is the Death Eater, then he is now privy to some pretty sensitive information about the kids.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I hope Rita the beetle was gone before that conversation took place. Her overhearing it could be devastating for all concerned.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
In canon, CoMC is an elective, not a requirement. You also established it as such with Barbara, back in chapter 18 of the first Misplaced Potter.

I hope Hermione is careful about the pendants. Her penchant for butting in and deciding what is best for others has been less in evidence in your AU. I hope she keeps her own counsel, or at least talks to Henry and Maggie.
Commando678 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Damn I wish you continued this story line
Billbrink chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Wonderful! Please sir, could I have another?:)
kelbelz chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
What a lovely story, I think I preferred this one over the first, though I enjoyed it too.
Definitely not your typical 'Harry is in a different house, yet everything else is the same' story.
Did you ever write a third in the series? If so, I would love to read it. If you didn't, that's fair enough, you have already committed a massive amount of time with the first two!
kitty chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
I really liked this story. But completed? Really? Sorry it has been abandoned. I really would have liked to see where it was going.
Erik chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
A cracking good story with a well thought out deviation from canon events.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Thank you for a great story.I see it has been since 2008 since this was published. I hope someday you come back.