Reviews for The Misplaced Potter 2
Mikee chapter 11 . 4/2
I very much enjoyed this story - as well as "The Misplaced Potter 1."

I just wish you'd write an epilogue or a third installment.

Thank you.
BillBrink chapter 11 . 1/23
Wow! What an interesting and original story. I really liked your plot and the way you ended the story. This can't be all. I can see great possibilities in the future with Ballycabbyl. Don't let the defeat of The Tide get to ya'. You are a terrific writer. BTW, thanks for this great gift.
pianomouse chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Lots of fun and I really like your twists to the story, thank you for sharing this.
csheila chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Delightful series with great twists on canon and characters.

Thanks for sharing it
Saissa chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
WOW That was unexpected!

I do like the sounsd of Balleycabbyl College - I have to force myself not to say Balley Cabbage College LOL The new curriculum including both A Levels as well as OWLs and NWTS is a wonderful idea! I also like the location of isle of Man. I have never been there but I have seen views on Google street view. It looks to be a really nice place.

As for Hogwarts - we dont need to worry about them. The purebloods will breed themselves out of existence in the next few generations!
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I dont like this. Dumbles adopting Maggie. That would make Harry accessible to him at any time.

Dumbles is still the manipulative bastard he has always been. Especially when he has no regrets about the actions he has taken. Anyone can say they are sorry. Sorry is just a word.

Dumbles actions on the other hand - speak WAY louder than words. If he were truly sorry - he would NOT CONTINUE to make more of those "mistakes". The fact that he has never stopped manipulating events to suit his "greater good" means that he is a hypocrite at best and a lying manipulative murderer at worse.
Saissa chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Walking back out of the maze after at least attempting it, was BRILLIANT!

But the way the Ministry and that bitch skeeter started demanding answers was just HORRIBLE. I guess wizards and witches dont care about their privacy so they dont care about anyone else's privacy either.

That was an excellent scene - everything that happened, after Porter emerged out of the maze. I do think he should have been under a disillusionment charm in order to be able to get away from the crowds first..
Saissa chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
McGonagall is clearly more biased than she thinks she is. Henry's comment about Muggles still not being allowed to come to Hogwarts no matter how loud Dumbles speaks, says a lot and I totally agree with Henry.

Actions speak a lot louder than words. Anyone can speak words and NOT mean them. Dumbles does that ALL the time.

Speaking of McGonagall's bias - Does anyone know who Maggie's father really is? I do hope it is NOT Dumbles. Not even I would want that old geriatric to be my dad. He is to put bluntly, a major failure as a father. He cannot even protect his own students. If he cannot protect his own students, why would anyone think he could protect his child?
Saissa chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
I must say I do like the nice big jumps you do between each task. And the intervening jumps only for some important event such as the Yule Ball or their animagus class.

Some fics do get bogged down and rather detailed and long while they try and cover pretty much every single day of the year - or every week at least!
Saissa chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
I hate that Hermione literally pushed herself into demanding to know about something that was quite frankly NONE of her GODDAMN business. That's the rude Know-0it-all bitch we all know and hate.

And Maggie - you need to learn to keep your secrets to yourself! From Hermione at least. Obviously You dont keep secrets from harry - but there is NO reason for Hermione to know EVERYTHING about you!

I wish Hermione would learn this and GROW UP. Right now she is still a demanding child who has a temper tantrum every time someone learns or does something that she does not know about. It PISSES me off!
Saissa chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
And here I was thinking Magic could cure everything. That is what JKR and Dumbles both seems to claim.

So does this mean I can give my characters an autoimmune disease?

I ask because they have the genetic dispensation for it, and were unlucky enough to trigger the disease into activating. That is how most autoimmune diseases begin. I speak from experience since my dad, myself and my son all have autoimmune diseases - but not the same one.
jon reeve chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
D'aww. Disappointed there isn't more, though I suppose most of us have read enough new school fics, to now how this will go.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
first time ive read someone doing spider and when i think about it, yes its a nice one.
Cynder2013 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Let's see how many students leave with the teachers.
Fallwalker chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Found this story, very good read. I would love a sequel or an Epilogue.