Reviews for Irresistible
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I can understand a story being on hold for a few months, maybe even a year or two, but SIX YEARS?! Come on! Hurry it up, girls! (Btw, you and TreeStar are my two favorite authors on here)
goldluka chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Yadaaaaa! I wanna know what'll happpen, please? *puppy eyes *
Natylol chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Too bad this story is on hold...it has and awesome plot...
ZoloxLuffy chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Love luffys eating habits
ZoloxLuffy chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Good job i love it
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
I really like this story so far! I'm intrigued (sorry if thats mispelt) by the Crocodile drama. I really hope you guys pick this story up again!
blanc-hiver chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
Aw...too bad it's put on hold. Still this story is irresistable XD I really like the ZoLu-ness!
Randomstrike chapter 14 . 5/22/2009
thats ok!

As long as u continue, I'll just b happy if u hurry up. It's been YEARS
DarkDreamer2009 chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
"He's mildly insane,Right?" ...god that was funny _

I like your story really much so and i hope you work on it some more. 'Cause its really addicting.
Minca chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
Can you please continue soon?
RyukaiSan chapter 13 . 10/22/2007
Wow, this is one of the best alt reality one piece fics i'v read in a long time, i can just see Nami using the photo to blackmail Zoro into telling the truth about what happened that night (lol imagines zoro's face when he sees the photo lol). I hope you find the insperation you need to finish this off one day, I'll be looking forward to it.
darkelf1600 chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
I like this story. It is rather cute.

I do hope you continue it one day.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
Don't mind holding on for awhile just hope you don't quit it 3 no one likes a story without an ending, plus im already too intrested .
snowymountains56 chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
I can just imagene Luffy saying 'woot' XD it's like the American version of 'Yosh'
LetsEatScabbers chapter 14 . 3/4/2007
it's cool. as your loyal fanbase, we won't mind at all!