Reviews for Family Matters
A Drama Queen chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
I would like to request a beta read, but since you've disabled your PM, this is the only way I could make contact. If this account is still active, I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my story Compulsions. If you think you're interested, or would like more information to decide whether or not to beta, then I suppose you could turn your PM back on temporarily, or leave a review on one of my stories. Thank you!
chovypappy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I have read your beta profile and since you disabled your PM this is the only way I can contact you. I would be very happy if you'd beta my old Lois and Clark story, I deleted it after more than a few people were pointing out the mistakes and I'd like an experienced writer to help make it better. So please accept my request! :) I'll send you the story as soon as you reply to me :)
Pumpernickle93 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Your story line is interesting, and is easy to follow. The characters seem like real people and the story seems realistic, like it really could have happened in the series. I also like how you implemented some of the scenes from the series into the story so it flowed together.
Like2CUHappy chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
i love it update asap
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
good chapter & more please
babygirltee chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
WHERE THE HELL WERE u know how long i have been waiting for u to up-date. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP-DATE ASAP.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
gilmorefanforever chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
I'm totally loving this! Update ASAP!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
update PLEASE
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
great chapter!
Like2CUHappy chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
AW this was so cute gotta luv those gilmore girls! uPdate asap and enjoy the finale tonight!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »