Reviews for Break Me, Shake Me
The Author chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
For those interested, the rewrite of this piece is now in the drafting process. Due to real-life events and monetary troubles I'm behind on the schedule I hoped for, but I have the basics down and have begun roughing some of the details. As of yet the release date is undecided. I hope to have the starting chapters up just before the summer of 2019. It will be available on AO3 under my handle there, which is "perceptivefics." Thank you again to all who have read, enjoyed, and continue to enjoy this fic.
bluesheep chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Hello to the author~

I'm a rather new fan of the KH series and I was just combing through this site and AO3 for fics to devour. But since there's literally over a decade worth of content to go through, I've mostly been scanning the reviews first, and that's when I saw your message! lol sorry for the long explanation, but that's how I'm writing this even though I haven't read your fic yet.

Anyway, I want to let you know that I'm happy to hear that you're planning on reworking your old fic after all this time. By all means, if you want to improve on characterization or approach to any subject matter, I understand completely! So even though I am interested in reading this fic, I would gladly await the new version on AO3. :D Take care!
The Author chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
LeVath - "perceptivefics" is my AO3 handle, though bear in mind the new version very likely won't be available for several months. There's lots for me to comb through and restructure with this old thing in general. It's not so much a raw rewrite as it is a complete re-shaping and updating of the original concept (for example, I'm kicking around changing Ansem's role over to a different villain because of all the new games and lore that have released for KH since this was originally published). So it's going to take a while.
LeVath chapter 61 . 4/2/2018
For the author of break me,shake me It's great to hear that u will rewrite this piece of art again! I just finished this story and I want to say thank you for writing this story :) I will be on a lookout for you in ao3, because mostly I read in ao3 under the same name, yet for kh fanfic the quality of fanfic in here is greater, Soo hearing that u will write this brilliant story at ao3 made me jumping with joy. And it's a shame I didn't read this sooner because I just hooked on kh fandom (and frankly when u write this story I'm still an elementary kid xD) . Lastly,could u tell us what your pen name in ao3? I think most of us reader here would want to read the rewrite of this story (and the LJ can't be opened anymore I'm so sadd). A little suggestion from me is work on their char dev more okay :) .Have a nice day!
The Author chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Yeah it's me. It's actually the person who wrote this fic. I'm actually not sure if anyone is still reading this or checking the reviews. I came back to this years later and I was surprised to see that folks were still interested in reading and re-reading it as late as 2016.

Quite frankly I stopped checking my FF.N account some time ago. Recently I tried to get my credentials back (mostly - spoilers - so I could DELETE THIS STORY), but to no avail. It's been almost 12 years to the day since this story was first published. I'm turning 28 this September and I was 15 when I wrote this. It's weird to think about.

I also honestly can't stop thinking about this story. Both in the sense that...I'm sort of flattered people are still interested in it, but also extremely upset over the fact that I wrote it in the first place. There are things I wanted to write which I don't think i properly conveyed, my characterization is all over the place, my treatment of the subject matter was...questionable at best or mangled at worst.

To be fair, I suppose, I was young. I'm older now. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

If anyone finds this in the reviews page, and you're still interested in Break Me Shake Me...I guess I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks. I had no idea that people still had a vested interest in this story. Unfortunately, I can't pull up the old LiveJournal scenes for you all anymore either...my LiveJournal, along with my FF.N credentials, have been eaten by the annals of time and I don't particularly care to fetch them again. I do have a teaser piece of news for y'all though, which will hopefully make up for that and more.

I've decided that since I can't erase the stains of my shame from

that the next best option left to me is to rewrite it.

So it's not going to be available for some time. But I'm going to rewrite Break Me, Shake Me.

It will be under a different title, and it will be available on AO3, where I now post the majority of my work. So for anyone who cares or thinks to check in here... keep your eyes peeled. KH3 is coming out and Break Me Shake Me is being rewritten. In the year of our lord 2018. I've been sleeping on this fandom for a long time but I think this proves more than anything that at the end of the day, I never really left.

Stay safe y'all. And have a beautiful year.
Blondie chapter 61 . 7/3/2016
This is my favorite kh story ever. It also happens to be my first. I first read it in 2012 on a whim when I was really really new to fan fiction, only vaguely even knowing who Riku or sora was, pretty much just because I was bored, and boy I couldn't stop reading! I think I finished the whole thing in a day and had to figure out what to do with my life afterwards. This story is so great, and it might not be the best but it's definitely my favorite. Anyway, I've noticed you've been purging your other accounts- livejournal, deviantart, etc. I hope you won't do the same here. I love coming back to read this over and over. Thanks for this incredible story!
incarnate of evil chapter 50 . 2/28/2016
I can't get to the LJ account, apparently it says it's been purged. I want to read lemons... I read this story last year's ago and felt the urge to come back and reread, I think I read the lemon last time but can't remember. Save me from a story without being able to read the lemons I know exist!
Guest chapter 61 . 6/6/2015
Gosh darn it, it's already over?
Well, that was on of the best stories I've ever read.
YouJustWatch chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Wow. Seriously Ive gone to review this about 3 times but compliements just dont do it justice. I love this story.
You wrote it incredibly well, especially Rikus complexity.
Sad to see the livejournal didnt't work but Im just glad thid story is here :) If you still stop by please pm me.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
omg
Raquelsama chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I read 15 chapters so far and I'm totally hooked to your story, you're amazing for approaching such a dark subject without it being too dramatic nor too cold. And you keep everyone in character even when they're living such different realities from the ones they have in their games. Awesome fic!
Really. Really chapter 61 . 10/23/2013
Ok so all in all this was well written but all the promised lemon that you apparently put on your livejournal that you then deleted was really what I wanted to see. If you are going to delete the account then at least revise your fiction to contain said lemons. I am sad, disappointed and kinda wishing I didn't believe you all the times you 'cried lemon'. So I probably won't be reading your other fictions simply for the fact that I'm not looking to be let down once again. A girl who cries lemon just for attention will lose the respect and interest of her readers. But again, well written, wish I could have read the supposed lemons for I am sure that they were more than likely well written also. Mayhaps.
TheDreamOnElmStreet chapter 61 . 8/13/2013
This was very good! It was a great journey reading it :3 is your livejournal gone? I was confused!

thanks for writing! again I really loved it! I like your portrayal of sora :) man I'm bad at reviews
lilpoprincess96 chapter 61 . 7/30/2013
OMG I stood up all night just to finish this ! !(_;) your story was freaking amazing! Ahh I was practically like dying when he was found guilty screaming at three in the morning saying yeah serves your right you prick... Lmfao ahhh I'm so guna pass out I need sleep but I'm glad I stood up to finish reading this !
RikuSora16 chapter 61 . 7/14/2013
I loved the story! It was soooo suspenseful and I was so scared the Ansem would get Riku again and if not Riku it would be Sora! It was one of the best stories I've read on here! Just simply amazing all the twists and turns off what would happen to them! I was so glad when Ansem got what he deserved! Again I loved it!
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »