Reviews for Break Me, Shake Me
Gosh darn it, it's already over?
Well, that was on of the best stories I've ever read.
YouJustWatch chapter 5 . 2/25
Wow. Seriously Ive gone to review this about 3 times but compliements just dont do it justice. I love this story.
You wrote it incredibly well, especially Rikus complexity.
Sad to see the livejournal didnt't work but Im just glad thid story is here :) If you still stop by please pm me.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Raquelsama chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I read 15 chapters so far and I'm totally hooked to your story, you're amazing for approaching such a dark subject without it being too dramatic nor too cold. And you keep everyone in character even when they're living such different realities from the ones they have in their games. Awesome fic!
Really. Really chapter 61 . 10/23/2013
Ok so all in all this was well written but all the promised lemon that you apparently put on your livejournal that you then deleted was really what I wanted to see. If you are going to delete the account then at least revise your fiction to contain said lemons. I am sad, disappointed and kinda wishing I didn't believe you all the times you 'cried lemon'. So I probably won't be reading your other fictions simply for the fact that I'm not looking to be let down once again. A girl who cries lemon just for attention will lose the respect and interest of her readers. But again, well written, wish I could have read the supposed lemons for I am sure that they were more than likely well written also. Mayhaps.
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 61 . 8/13/2013
This was very good! It was a great journey reading it :3 is your livejournal gone? I was confused!

thanks for writing! again I really loved it! I like your portrayal of sora :) man I'm bad at reviews
lilpoprincess96 chapter 61 . 7/30/2013
OMG I stood up all night just to finish this ! !(_;) your story was freaking amazing! Ahh I was practically like dying when he was found guilty screaming at three in the morning saying yeah serves your right you prick... Lmfao ahhh I'm so guna pass out I need sleep but I'm glad I stood up to finish reading this !
RikuSora16 chapter 61 . 7/14/2013
I loved the story! It was soooo suspenseful and I was so scared the Ansem would get Riku again and if not Riku it would be Sora! It was one of the best stories I've read on here! Just simply amazing all the twists and turns off what would happen to them! I was so glad when Ansem got what he deserved! Again I loved it!
LostFairyMantic chapter 61 . 5/26/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I love it so much!
mystery8icarus chapter 61 . 1/29/2013
Ok, I've just now finished reading your fic-and this...was awesome. I can't count how many times I was so scared, so mad, so horrified, so impressed, and so 'HECK YES!' :D This is what you call a fanfic. THIS IS WHAT A FANFIC SHOULD BE LIKE! Keeping characters, in, well, character, keeping suspense, adding both cute and funny moments when necessary-I'm serious when I say that I didn't want to read on what the verdict was going to be because I was so scared that Ansem was going to go free. I literally wanted to just punch him in the face at the beginning of this, and wanted to so bad comfort Riku as well. :) Great job, see ya!
Nichiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Fuck me, I've been reading this over and over for the past six (?) months, and I didn't leave a review!

All I would like to say is, that this is one of the best fics I have ever read. The plot has a great ring to it, although I've also read many other stories with a similar plot, but THIS. The way you write gives the suspenseful feeling as well as wanting to just...

Jump in there and kill the fucking bastard.

Kudos to you! :)
aphameripan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
oh wow
poor riku
Princess Rayen chapter 61 . 1/17/2013
Checkpoint Final

Amazing greatness. I find so much feeling in this it's crazy. I was up until 4 a.m. reading it and I missed half my school day for it. I was bitched at and forced into labor and now that I'm done, my heart can rest in peace. This is definitely something I won't soon forget.

Thank you for making my life so beautiful.
Princess Rayen chapter 54 . 1/17/2013
Checkpoint 4

You see, there are some places where I feel things are going to be handy dandy happy ending shit but nah things have to come unexpectedly and awry. It's what I love about this story. I just want to curl up in a ball and hide away from the truth's of the world because of this.

Fuck the logic of the universe, I'm sensitive.
Princess Rayen chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Checkpoint 3

Holy tish. I'm not exactly sure if this is good, bad, or worse. It's extremely bittersweet, I know that much.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »