Reviews for Burning Light
Bones98 chapter 8 . 4/8
Literally started crying when he left and after reading what happened to her after... Shit man, it was like the flood gates opened. It's horrible, but it was a great story!
Nestik2014 chapter 1 . 3/27
Hi, I loved your story)
Can be I translated in Russian language is your story?
For Russian fanfiction?
C.Valerie chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Kwl :)
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I like your story so much, one of the best Pyro/OC stories I've read so far! I like how you've kept John in character and I like Riley's character too :) Wish this story would've been longer though. I am about to read the sequel and am really excited! :)
Mononoke2012 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I like it))
Mononoke2012 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I love your story)
Mononoke2012 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
good story))
KawaiiShortcake chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Loved this story! I'd totally flip if there was a sequal. Don't leave me hangin'! :D

Great writing skills by the way.
CL chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
PLEASE please PLLLEEEAASE write a X3 please
Love Ink chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
I really, really liked this story! Pyro has always been my favorite X-men character and the way you portrayed him was perfect! :) keep writing!
Cali chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
since i'm too lazy to log in, and i love the way you write this story (and the sequel) i now shall point out something funny...

and headed in the direction of the good court.

good court? hehe. just a lil typo error.

ps.

PYRO IS THE AWESOME HOTTNESS EVA!
Black Sorceress chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
Please update soon! Please give a happy ending!
TheHollister chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
I really liked this! Muahaha! Reading the sequel now!
Magical Flying Blue And White Cat chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
That was only the second Xmen fic i have read and I absolutely loved it! I only saw the movies recently. If all the Xmen fics are this good, especially the pyro ones, i will be amazed. My pyro obsessed friend was the one who lead me to get into Xmen. I rekon this is a story you could easily make a sequil to as Riley is such a good, strong, introduced character. She has a real pressence. I thing electricity is a great match for pyro.
Blondie9588 chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
Write X-3 PLEASE! This story is amazing! So amazing that I am using way too many capitals and exclamation points!