Reviews for Itch
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm not sure I understand the last sentence but otherwise, great fic! Its a shame this didn't happen XD would have been amusing :) nice job!
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is your FIRST Avatar story? My dear, if this is your first, then I honestly cannot wait to read the rest, because I do not see how you could better than this. Love it.
KataangKiddie chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ok... CUTE! SO VERY CUTE!

*Kataang4eva*
lazy logger chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
um wow that was really good but it's weird because aang is so young? still really good though good story...
Zutara-is-evil-Kataang-rules chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Three letters... Wow! Awsome story.
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
very well written and sexy :)
kataangloveforever901 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
cute but i didn't get why his tongue was bleeding
loaned chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
O.o. Horny anyone? But also it's interesting how you used an idea of want and need with love to creat an almost symbiotic relationship with eachother. Interesting.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aww
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Really nice. Very descriptive. You are a great writer.
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Well, i can think of no other word describing this fanfic."Hawtt" and I believe if the fanfic could talk then it would spell it the same exact way.

Akitachan
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow. This was really good. *Sigh* If only they were together.
TheSuperGirlOfDreams chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was cool. )
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i was so impressed by this story... i loved the desctiption, the feelings put into it... all very beautiful.
Audley chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Ergh. I enjoyed it but they are WAY too young. I have no idea how old you are, but that was like, 16-17 year old stuff going on there. Ick.

Make them a few years older (somehow-you're the fanfiction author, not me) and you'll get a more favorable rewiew.

Not that I didn't like this, of course. The idea of an itch is genius.

Audley If Only They Were Just A Wee Bit Older