Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Sweet story! You did the characters justice, good job! Thanks for sharing.
Gravy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was Amazingly awesome!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Oh, this was so sweet! I especially loved how in-character they were throughout this piece. Well done.
RainDateChick chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love it! it was happy and fluffy and adorable and just all around wonderful!
mellowsound chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This story was cute. Although I would have liked another chapter of the outcome, I like how the story ended. To me Ron and Hermione are the cutest couple.
ForgetFairyTales chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
you have the cutest stories ever!

i wish this stuff would happen to me!

how do you come up with all of these brilliant ideas anyways?

well keep writing!
Mirallia chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Awesome, makes me feel good inside! Keep it up!
CreamTea chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
It was lovely, although you've gotten two important streaks of the plot mixed up. It has either got to become longer to give full credit to that absolutely georgous love-talk, or it should be separated into two different stories, which would probably be less work as it would not mean rewriting an already finished story.

I have to say that I like the way you describe Ron - as not very muscular - and they way they talk to each other shortly afterwards (completely naturally, mind you) most. I really am sorry that this scene was over that quickly - what with Hermione collapsing, and being tired. (Apart from that it's kinda unusual that she was in the mood to have such a highly philosophical talk - in her state I'd think of that as rather strange. I know that the mind produces weird things when it's tired, but when you are at the verge of a breakdown, I very much doubt it does.)

If I was you, I'd leave the "I love you" part in the end in, but I'd take the dialogue out - believe me, this conversation (of course made a bit longer) is enough material for a whole one-shot.

It might expain a lot if you read my stories - I kind of have a faible for dialogues. (If you want to: "Contracted" is the best example.)

Yours sincerely, CreamTea
homeric chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
What a lovely little story :) Awkward and sweet - just like Ron lol! I loved the interaction between them an the description was great - really pulls the reader into the story. Thanks for sharing it.
Chofita chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aw... ron's so swet

and oh my, i'm so imagining barechested... yummy!
Alex202 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
THAT was a cute story. I have never, and I cannot emphasize that word enough, read a story involving Ron and Hermione that understood the characters, let alone a RonHermione story. I congratulate you on accurately portraying two of the more difficult characters in the series.
Mrs.Grint13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
O-LaLa. I liked it a lot. Especially the part about Ron wearing no shirt. That's a plus. But overall I liked your story. It was wicked.
EWlookalike chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wow! This oneshot is extraordinary! I have to say, one of the best I've read! Great job! :D
Avanell chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yes I want to read more...of this story~!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this was cute i liked it a lot