Reviews for Infant Son
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Cool. Totally loved!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
compared to all of you, I am new to Supernatural. This scene has stuck with me throughout watching the show. You have taken a unique POV from Sam the baby and connected it so well to the adult Sam.

REally cool.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
A child’s voice in his ear murmured as thin arms tightened around his body and the baby felt oddly comforted. He recognized the voice. He could still feel the press of those soft lips on his forehead – his brother’s goodnight kiss.

Dean.

The man - destroyed.

X

X

Holy crap...this is amazing...chilling...writing!

Brilliant...seeing through baby Sam's eyes...I never would have thought of this!

Wow,

Karen
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was so cute, and sad. Great work!
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Love the story...not an angle I had considered so far.
Ringhuiniele chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I never thought of the possibility. Baby Sam moved the mobile and with a quick cut of sequences from his point of view, he could eventually think so.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Amazing story!
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
uh. now that was interesting. i really must say that i love your stories! keep up the great work!
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That was great. Loved it.
Jayme chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I like this. IT'S good.
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is so cool! I love it! What an eventual idea! (When I say eventual, I mean awesome. It's from a Stephen King book). The thought that Sam did move to mobile could have very well drawn the demon to him. Man, if Sammy could make a mobile move when he was a baby without any training, imagine how strong his powers would be if he had been trained by the demon. Apocolispe alert! Hoping you'll write more,

King
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow, I went back and watched the pilot again after I read this, and I see what you mean about the mobile moving. Great story, thanks:)
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
very cool idea...i really liked your fic!
merryw chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
neoxer chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Interesting idea. That idea never occurred to me, but it definitely seems possible. Good job expanding upon it.