Reviews for Fairytale Sorrows
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow... That was awesome. (((o(*゚゚*)o))) Sad but awesome. (_)
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
you're making me cry

you better be sleeping with one eye open tonight...

why does harry have to be so mean?
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
interesting. Is there a sequel?
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Though I generally am not one for abuse, I'll go with it if it's tastefully done and contributes to the plot. This story was like that so I can excuse it. It seemed like there was alot more background to this than you wrote, alot more things left unsaid. But it kinda works, to leave it unanswered and mysterious like that. I was especially intrigued by why Harry even answered about how Blaise was, especially with that look on his face. I was totally expecting Draco to leave him at the end so it was a pleasant suprise to have Harry apologize. But it's never too late to ask for forgiveness, right?

~Akire
tsuki chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
you made me cry!

wah

write a sequel!
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
oh I like it. *grins* That was really well written and the choice of words conveys things well and keeps the atmosphere bleak, yet hopeful.

Nicely done.

xoxo
sshphpdm lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
why would harry ever hit draco?

way too violent.

sorry its true
CryingRedTears chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
AW! That was awful! (But i loved it!) i just want to scream! Draco really deserves someone better! How could Harry do that to him! he doesnt deserve someone as loving as Draco! Its like harry says sorry now, but hes not. just like he wasnt in the past. how can draco be so blind to it! Poor draco! Goddess! i just wanted to . . . Augh! I cant even come up with something vile enough to get him back for Dracos sake!

hmm... ok... totally got over worked there... hee hee ... That was a wicked fic. written brilliantly. Awesome job on it. I loved it. )

~SF~
Toxxica chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I doubt it was supposed to, and I'm sorry, but I found that as hisarious as it was touching.
westkitsune chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nobody ever said love was easy, right? No matter how others (like me) would think that in this story Draco deserve so much more, someone better, love always chooses to make people blind and lose their common sense. I have this feeling that just ebcause Potter said sorry on the last part, a cycle of never ending sins-forgiveness will still happen. You were right, Draco would never get his happy ending being with someone like Harry. For all harry did, it would make any sane man repulsed or leave for their own sanity. I believe that it is so easy to forgive, but so hard to forget. SOmething like that, something so foolish. Like the song "Shame on you if you feel me once, shame on me if you fool me twice." It's sickening. I don't know why Draco is such a martyr here. As a Slytherin normally he would plan ways using cunning and wit to turn the tables and make it so that it was Harry who would apologize next time. But he is ignorant here and that is his fault. Although, for the reason that I adore Draco I would just like nothing else to do but tuck him away where no one could ever hurt him, and there would be no need for him to forgive, but alas, fairy tales are never real.

Oh, and what of Blaise? *shake head* I wanted to kill Harry by the middle of the story. Poor Draco, I would rather he be off with a Mary Sue (and I just hate that, so for me to choose a Mary Sue over Harry is a big thing) so he be happy and have mini-Draco heirs than stay with someone who keeps, and will keep on, hurting him. Hmm, you're very good at shaping your antagonist and protagonist, you would make anyone sympathize with Draco and hate, ok, abhor Harry, you're very good. And this is your first time to deal with these characters? Amazing. The only fault was it was never lear on why Harry had the sudden change of heart in the ending. Maybe you can make a version in his POV? (Although I have a feeling that is his reson is something stupid like thinking it was best for Draco, then I would have want nothing better than to Crucio then Avada him to next millenium.)
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You posted a story up... it was good... I thought you died since you haven't updated your inuyasha story that I happen to love so much... But this was good, especially it being your first hp fic...

DBD Psycho Approved
swirling-orange-sunset chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Now that didn't suck at all. That was lovely. Very lovely in fact. I hope you write more soon. I'd like to see what you could do if you wrote a chapter fic.
AACS chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Woah, that was beautiful! I love it!

AACS