Reviews for Tales of Angelus
jackinafrickinbox chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
I just read this whole story in a sitting. It is honestly one of the best stories in Tales of Symphonia I have ever read. Though I usually like reading ones with OCs, which is why I started this one.

I would offer you constructive criticism or something of the sort, however I barely know what it is. Even if I did, I am not much of a writer. Besides, as far as I can see this needs nothing redone about it. *thumbs up*

I shall give you this. *hands over egg* You get a giraffe. That hatches from an egg. A giraffe egg. I haven't slept in thirty-something hours, so eh. XD
knowatall chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
wow. I have a faint idea of who leon is. If he is what I think he is, then it was sort of obvious. Noel leon. Am I right?
Angel of Angelus chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Wow!

This is great! So well written! And just plain AWESOME!

It's so cool!

Please post the next chapter as soon as you can!

I will definately review!

I hope you continue to write more fics! You have serious talent!

;D
NoeinKya chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Heh! This is totally freaking awesome!

Please continue quickly!

I MUST know what happens next!

UPDATE!

*pleading puppy eyes*

I'll be waiting!
pajamas on my hearts chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Oh wow... this is good. It seems like it's really from TOS. It seems so real! It's super original! THis is really good! Keep it up!
Demons Hiding chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Why...do I have this nagging suspicion that Yggie was the cause of Leon's amnesia? Maybe not intentionally, but as a result of Yggie's actions. Hmm...

Update soon.
Windsbane chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Good fic. Adding a thief into the ToS group is a rather unique idea. Looking forward to reading more.
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Ooh... I like it... I promise to read more later... (I'll probably be needing to re-type one of my chapters right now... damn computer deleted my work...)
Sunfrost chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
O.O I wasn't expecting that to happen. ...AND COLETTE SLAPPED HIM. ...Cool.
The King of Flames chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
...Update. Please. I can't take the suspense.
DMG chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
It's not dull... if it was dull, I wouldn't want to be reading it. The way your new character is affecting the old is interesting. And your writing style is quick and easy to read, putting the focus entirely on advancing the plot and characterization.

I look forward to the next 70 chapters...
Sunfrost chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Great!
Lady Yggdrasill chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
The writing is a little bland... but keep it up.
Sunfrost chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Gotta agree on that one. It IS like a natural reflex to her...Anyway, great update!
Sunfrost chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
LOL. This is a good story, and I really like it!