Reviews for Keeping Promises
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Loved this story. Badass Hawkeye all the way! And a happy ending of tasteful smut. Too perfect. :)
edwardfiend chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
LOve it! The whole time Hawkeye was kicking ass I was cheering like a madwoman. Great fic. :)
MysteriousKnight244 chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
The note thing was sooo clever and I like how you used that reference.

Great story, and don't stop writing!
Gunterafy chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Aaaw, what a nice little lime/lemon to wrap things up like dessert. :3 What I absolutely loved about it was that you didn't include all the dirty, technical details and focused more on the chemistry and emotion between the two...which is what sexuality is essentially about, anyway. There's more to it than just boobs. xD Kudos to your great writing!

Gunterafy chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
I had thought that Bruno and those other guys would rape her, but I'm glad that wasn't so. Otherwise, her mind would be just as shattered as her body. But I'm so glad she's back up and running again.

Gunterafy chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
With thugs keeping Riza hostage, guns and car chases, this reminds me of a mix of James Bond and Mission Impossible. :P Anyways, my blood was pumping throughout the whole chapter!
Gunterafy chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Yeah Riza, kick their balls! xD This chap was chockful with adrenaline and action!

Gunterafy chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I have a really bad feeling what might happen...D: Okay, just four more chapters to go...I can do this! xD

Gunterafy chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
(winces) Even if I had written a Riza assault fic myself, I still cringe everytime I read stuff like it. What the heck do those guys want? Stop mugging her already! :/

Gunterafy chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Tch tch, dirty thugs. :/ This story is so compelling! I wonder what they want...?

Gunterafy chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Aaah, suspense! I like the way this original storyline is thickening like white gravy. :P Just a teensy little note: some sentences are run-ons and are missing commas. Other than that, the chapters are awesome. :)

Gunterafy chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Royai fluff...who doesn't love it? :D

Gunterafy chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I hope you don't mind that I'll be reviewing every chapter. :3 This is a refreshing read after going through countless fics that just lacked the Royai chemistry. Again, great chapter!

Gunterafy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Whoo, great start! I love hospital drama/angst. :) Riza's got such a strong spirit...she's the perfect woman for Roy.

xRiku.Louisax chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
This story was very done, the characters and the story line was superb, Although the bits where Maes called Roy "Mustang" Seemed a bit odd, but apart from that, it was awesomeness~

Can't wait for any stories you have coming up~

[oh I've been sat here for hours trying to decipher that codes, please tell me that I'm not just a lost cause and that there is actually a message behind it lol]