Reviews for Angels in the Mountain
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
this is really good! please write more soon. just a note that there are quite a few spelling errors you may want to proof red a little better... just a suggestion :)

Kairi's Twin
Artemis chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Methinks Lirel is evil. Bwhahahaha! Honestly though this is grand, maybe one little typo in chap. 1 but other than that... I applaud you in your female-character-who-is-not-a-Mary-Sue work. Congrats!
lelathesa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I love how this story is going. Pleez get more posted!
parody911 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
great work keep it up
Ardina chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
"Liriel"...(I used quotation don't sue me!)

What a lovely name...I liked the shortness with Van Helsing and gentle tones with Karl...lol

Update...I'm not hooked, I'm not a junkie...but update soon...plz!
Ardina chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Before I even get reviewing...I may be obssessed with Richard Roxburgh and Dracula in general...but yes...Carl is too cool!

Great opening chapter, full of description and what a sense of brotherhood...or that cud b just me...(looks around for agreement)

Anyway...loved the end of the chappe too...
aoife-meara chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nice start. Hope you update soon. :-)
Xanthia Morgan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh! Oh! I love Carl gets hurt/sick stories! There aren't enough of them (that aren't slash). Oh! Please post soon! Please? ...
MagRowan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Yeay! Another person is posting a Carl/VH friendship fic! I don't think there are enough of these on the net. Always, slash or VH/Anna romances. Bah, the movie had it going with the friendship between the guys. ;)

I like what you have so far. :) Interesting that you're going with the VH as angel theory. I've read some stories that say that he is, and others that say that he isn't. I don't care either way, as long as it logically works out.

Thanks for the chapter! I hope you write more, soon! _