Reviews for Peeping Tom
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 2/25
This was cool but u should update to the latest chapter. Who knows u probably have forgotten all about this or something because I'm a late comer to this site. Pff.. Whatever
RageNinjaGirl52 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
This story is so fucking funny I'm dying!
RageNinjaGirl52 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
"Right? RIGHT? ANSWER ME DAMMIT! Oh wait. . . I'm talking to myself."
XD Lol I just died.
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
No... you cant just end this like that... you cant just forget about it! I spent all this time feeling like shit over Gaara getting raped and Sasuke turning into the biggest pussy in the world to not know how you plan on ending this.
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Whe is it that in just about every fan fiction I have ever read staring Gaara as the Uke he gets raped. It makes me horrible sad and it brings a tear to my eye.
Dead account no longer here chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
D-did THAT BITCH SAKRUA AND LEE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?! they better not have! Or else they shall feel thy wrath! If they were real anyway. Hope u continue this if your not dead or something.
Dead account no longer here chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
It's not funny anymore! It's not funny anymore!
Dead account no longer here chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Gaaras demon a perv! He's just like my friend Steve! This is super funny!
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Storks! Clueless Gaara!
Dead account no longer here chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Hahahaha aha! I'm the rabid fangirl! Ha! Shukaku is an ass.
You Got Kol'd chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
It's ok, this chapter may have been short but it played A really big role in the story line! Kinda like Edward Elric... -.-' eheh... Aaaaakwaaaard
You Got Kol'd chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I'm glad it was a lemon instead of a citrus, I hate oranges *~*
You Got Kol'd chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
CRACKTASTIC! *gives thumbs up*
GaaraLover1298 chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
omg this was amazing poor gaara being raped like 20 times :( sasuke was ment 2 be his first oh well at least he was his first kiss xD anyway this was gr8
suicunetobigaara chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
lolz i love tis story is so eventful

poor gaara and meh nothing bad has happened 2 sasuke yet

so when r u writing the next chappie?