Reviews for Peeping Tom
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
No... you cant just end this like that... you cant just forget about it! I spent all this time feeling like shit over Gaara getting raped and Sasuke turning into the biggest pussy in the world to not know how you plan on ending this.
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Whe is it that in just about every fan fiction I have ever read staring Gaara as the Uke he gets raped. It makes me horrible sad and it brings a tear to my eye.
Dead account no longer here chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
D-did THAT BITCH SAKRUA AND LEE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?! they better not have! Or else they shall feel thy wrath! If they were real anyway. Hope u continue this if your not dead or something.
Dead account no longer here chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
It's not funny anymore! It's not funny anymore!
Dead account no longer here chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Gaaras demon a perv! He's just like my friend Steve! This is super funny!
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Storks! Clueless Gaara!
Dead account no longer here chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Hahahaha aha! I'm the rabid fangirl! Ha! Shukaku is an ass.
You Got Kol'd chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
It's ok, this chapter may have been short but it played A really big role in the story line! Kinda like Edward Elric... -.-' eheh... Aaaaakwaaaard
You Got Kol'd chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I'm glad it was a lemon instead of a citrus, I hate oranges *~*
You Got Kol'd chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
CRACKTASTIC! *gives thumbs up*
GaaraLover1298 chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
omg this was amazing poor gaara being raped like 20 times :( sasuke was ment 2 be his first oh well at least he was his first kiss xD anyway this was gr8
suicunetobigaara chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
lolz i love tis story is so eventful

poor gaara and meh nothing bad has happened 2 sasuke yet

so when r u writing the next chappie?
suicunetobigaara chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
lolz rabid fangirl... classic
uous chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I want more. MORE MORE MORE!Hurry up and finish the story. Don't leave me hanging.
littleyaoireadingkittycat chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
damn cliffhanger. i say that as a good thing. your wrighting is the best ive seen in a long time god i wish my wrighting was that good. Damn you should wright more storys and finnish this one. i have some patience so i will book mark your story but i have more reading to do (hehehehehhehehehehehehehe) well ya sasugaa :3 (i love the cat face) yay keep up the good work