Reviews for A Sirius Matter
GBTtown chapter 1 . 7/15
Re-reading story, never thought contacting Dumbledore this early was a good idea. Without a plan HP is a risk from whatever Dumbles decides would be best for the "greater good".
nathan chapter 2 . 7/10
didnt it say that only harry could read the letter?
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 40 . 7/1
Great story thoroughly enjoyed. definitely a reread. thanks for sharing.
Dr Webster chapter 40 . 6/28
Very interesting! As a yudansha ( blackbelt or above ) I have often wondered why Harry never decided to learn a good muggle defence/offence as mouldy shorts would not know how to defend against such an attack in the middle of a fight. He certainly would not expect it. All in all great imagination!
S chapter 40 . 4/13
This is quite an interesting story. Sirius being alive and free, and helping Harry was good. He’s one of the characters that got a really raw deal in canon. Harry and Hermione getting together quickly was wonderful. Didn’t particularly like Hermione going down every time there was a fight even after all that training, but of well, it is what it is. Thank you.
noylj chapter 30 . 4/1
So, the ministry opens their own paper? Death eaters open their own paper?
Sirius is seriously repeats one of his greatest mistakes? He chased after Peter and now he chases Karkaroff? Shakes head sadly. But, on the other hand, great story, thanks
Oversharing, word spewing to Neville. Next.. Oh hello total stranger, just let me spew every single advantage I might have over the evil wizard. But it's a secret. Of course I trust you with my life...and the life of every friend and their families . No no, no need to learn or know occulemency before I regale you in every detail. Constant Vigilance!. Rant over for the moment. Btw...good story.
Ginny advances her schemes and the dunderheads give her money to finish a job they've nearly completed. Why would she need more than 3 hours a day access? Let's give her a portkey so she can move in, relax in her private getaway from the Burrow and snoop to her heart's content. Constant Vigilance!
Ginny just went on my manure list. Why on earth would they allow a sneaky, manipulative, silencing spell inducing little weasel anywhere near them? Pettigrew probably was just having a bit of fun when he told Voldemort the secret. Constant Vigilance! Oh, btw, nice story.
Jamie Cooper chapter 1 . 3/28
You sure grabbed my attention with this !st Chapter. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
Story was good, the poem was funny, the dates could have used a little more detail
Jimbocous chapter 39 . 3/25
Thanks for a great (re)read!
no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I HATE Ginerva Weasley!
yea. I couldn't stop laughing when Ginny was chasing Ron! Hilarious