Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Wicked Kisses chapter 40 . 8/10
I think I've read this at least twice now (about two years between) and I must say, very delightful! Kudos!
K chapter 40 . 8/4
An enjoyable alternative story.
Please welcome the máster of stupidity and primaria staker MoRon and ginny. Crap and More crap. Here arena to be a good point to drop this.
Instead of removing the child rapist at all, you simple disguise him. Are you MoRon or child abuser lover. Stupid start the rest must the same crap. Every story that show no critical or bad Review Is and always be and stupidity or homo lover BAD STORY THANKS IS DEAD AS IT IS NOT MARK AS COMPLETE.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 5 . 5/29
It's Dr Granger. both of them are dentists.
johnapple chapter 40 . 5/25
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you
Veronica McClure chapter 40 . 5/5
Then I guess that could mean that Harry will incorporate Karate in his revised curriculum?
Veronica McClure chapter 38 . 5/5
about your author's note, you must though it is very much better when the Goblins cooperate. If not with the ministry at least with a Sirius who is using his head of house Black status to ask the Goblins to purge all Black related vaults of the horcrux and other dark stuff. Or Harry as heir of house Black etc.
Veronica McClure chapter 26 . 5/5
what if Dumbledore hadn't been that good at catching that real final name? Would magic have made Harry's name burn to bits? Certainly something to think about. What would have happened if Harry's name hadn't been caughtmaybe flutter sluggishly around the Hall, until it stuck to the head of the person who spelled it into the goblet, maybe?
Veronica McClure chapter 18 . 5/5
of course they may have done the Dursleys a favorfree fertilizer for lawn and garden!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 40 . 4/9
Another good story. Thanks for sharing!
blcoachmac chapter 39 . 4/6
Kill Malfoy for pete's sake!
blcoachmac chapter 37 . 4/6
The end is getting near for a deformed Dark-Rat!
blcoachmac chapter 33 . 4/6
Kill the bastard!
blcoachmac chapter 32 . 4/6
No¡! Not Luna, she deserves better than Ronald!
2,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »