Reviews for A Sirius Matter
I don't like your "Just in case you're confused..." disclaimer - it comes off as being arrogant and obnoxious. I hope you don't intend it in that manner, but that is certainly how it comes off. Sorry.
contentchaos chapter 40 . 8/24
Great story. They could have called HA Potter's Pride since hes a lion.
Jake Crepeau chapter 21 . 8/17
I've been meaning to mention this for a while. You're the first person I've heard call it "monkey-in-the-middle" since I was a kid in Brooklyn; that's what we used to call it, back in the early 1960s. ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 14 . 8/17
Personally, I'll never understand peoples' obsession with perfect teeth. Everyone wants these uniformly straight, movie-star teeth with not an ounce of individuality to them. If you ask me, perfect teeth are overrated.
jackmylad 2 chapter 40 . 8/4
how many kids did Harry and Hermione have
good story chapter 40 . 7/29
very GOOD STORY
tyrannicpuppy chapter 40 . 7/20
Nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 32 . 7/20
That was brilliant. Nice prank, and it doesn't leave evidence like a potion would. Perfect crime
tyrannicpuppy chapter 28 . 7/20
Well, that's a scene I've never read before. Very unique.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 7/20
A little on the convenient side of things, but so much better than a lot of the crazy or forceful ways I've often seen his name cleared. It felt very by the book as to how something like that would actually play out, except far too efficiently for a government department. Great work though.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 7/20
That was hilarious. Now Ron has some idea of what it is like being the boy-who-lived.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 7/19
I really like this so far. Ginny is being ok at present, she can go either way for me in most stories. This should be interesting though. Something new to learn about young Nevy boy.
19Shorty chapter 40 . 7/5
this was a wonderful story and the best damn ending ever and i encourage you to keep writing loved the whole damn story from begining to end
falconer54 chapter 38 . 6/12
So Harry didn't like the name scar. Would he have preferred Mufasa or Simba?
I LOVE IT! Why didn't anyone else ever think to just cut the canvas out of the frame? LOVE it!

(Hotel chains? Airlines? Well...um...this is where "suspension of disbelief" comes in, right?)
1,989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »