Reviews for A Sirius Matter
19Shorty chapter 40 . 7/5
this was a wonderful story and the best damn ending ever and i encourage you to keep writing loved the whole damn story from begining to end
falconer54 chapter 38 . 6/12
So Harry didn't like the name scar. Would he have preferred Mufasa or Simba?
I LOVE IT! Why didn't anyone else ever think to just cut the canvas out of the frame? LOVE it!

(Hotel chains? Airlines? Well...um...this is where "suspension of disbelief" comes in, right?)
Interesting chapter...Harry would have been better off waiting to poke the Albus until after he ensconced himself and Grimmoldy, though. He needed to have been in a protected place first. But it's good to see that he won't have to deal with Severus as a teacher, theoretically, at this point.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 38 . 5/23
Of course you let Ginny destroy a horcrux, of course she's just as strong as Harry and Hermione when it comes to their talents. God, she's always treated so highly by you it's annoying as hell. Other than that, your story would be so good sigh.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 20 . 5/22
Just like your other Harmony story, Ginny gets an unnecessarily big role and takes down Barty Croucj Jr. she gets free Reign on Sirius' house, you add a way for her to make money and plus she gets a reward now. I get you wrote the poor pairing JK ended up choosing but damn you push her too bloody much at times. Neville literally had a house they can do magic in. Your need to make her a part of some trio with Harry and Hermione is quite annoying.
Snape is a shit chapter 3 . 5/17
5 minutes late buying an entire wardrobe... that should have been an hour or more... LOL
Snape is a shit chapter 2 . 5/17
Yes Hermione even in the event he says me he means us. Harry would be lost without you. Now getting Sniviless Snape dumped, that is helping all but Dicko malfeasance
Snape is a shit chapter 1 . 5/17
I feel like the chapter is the ultimate start up. It like a race car. It starts a rumbley but as the power build's it smooths out. Good riddance to Snape it's well deserved. Now a little Hermione to get the training going.
Warthogs anag chapter 40 . 4/29
Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 40 . 4/21
In DADA: Harry: “ok class. Today we’re studying Karate.
I always wondered how Dumbledore was able to force Harry to participate. Made for a great story, but lousy logic. Unless that goblet was warded to reach to or near the ceiling, anyone could have tossed someone's name in the pot. Or if muggle born, a paper airplane
Harry63 chapter 21 . 4/19
The wizards Black established that triangle... figures
Harry63 chapter 20 . 4/19
Well I know Dobby and Winky are a lot happier
Harry63 chapter 19 . 4/19
Yes the Dark Lord is getting stronger but not strong enough
1,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »