Reviews for A Sirius Matter
how many kids did Harry and Hermione have
good story chapter 40 . 7/29/2018
very GOOD STORY
tyrannicpuppy chapter 40 . 7/20/2018
Nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 32 . 7/20/2018
That was brilliant. Nice prank, and it doesn't leave evidence like a potion would. Perfect crime
tyrannicpuppy chapter 28 . 7/20/2018
Well, that's a scene I've never read before. Very unique.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 7/20/2018
A little on the convenient side of things, but so much better than a lot of the crazy or forceful ways I've often seen his name cleared. It felt very by the book as to how something like that would actually play out, except far too efficiently for a government department. Great work though.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 7/20/2018
That was hilarious. Now Ron has some idea of what it is like being the boy-who-lived.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
I really like this so far. Ginny is being ok at present, she can go either way for me in most stories. This should be interesting though. Something new to learn about young Nevy boy.
19Shorty chapter 40 . 7/5/2018
this was a wonderful story and the best damn ending ever and i encourage you to keep writing loved the whole damn story from begining to end
falconer54 chapter 38 . 6/12/2018
So Harry didn't like the name scar. Would he have preferred Mufasa or Simba?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2018
I LOVE IT! Why didn't anyone else ever think to just cut the canvas out of the frame? LOVE it!

(Hotel chains? Airlines? Well...um...this is where "suspension of disbelief" comes in, right?)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Interesting chapter...Harry would have been better off waiting to poke the Albus until after he ensconced himself and Grimmoldy, though. He needed to have been in a protected place first. But it's good to see that he won't have to deal with Severus as a teacher, theoretically, at this point.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 38 . 5/23/2018
Of course you let Ginny destroy a horcrux, of course she's just as strong as Harry and Hermione when it comes to their talents. God, she's always treated so highly by you it's annoying as hell. Other than that, your story would be so good sigh.
Rajiv A. Rajaram chapter 20 . 5/22/2018
Just like your other Harmony story, Ginny gets an unnecessarily big role and takes down Barty Croucj Jr. she gets free Reign on Sirius' house, you add a way for her to make money and plus she gets a reward now. I get you wrote the poor pairing JK ended up choosing but damn you push her too bloody much at times. Neville literally had a house they can do magic in. Your need to make her a part of some trio with Harry and Hermione is quite annoying.
Snape is a shit chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
5 minutes late buying an entire wardrobe... that should have been an hour or more... LOL
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »