Reviews for A Sirius Matter
fire-fly chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
i really like this story, and i think that you are doing a great job on it. update soon!
tildemarco chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this is cool. i like the thought of sirius telling harry beforehand, but the blackmailing oculd've been a little more subtle. good job though. i'll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
MK chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I don't think there are many stories where Harry is told prophecy by his godfather before his 4th year and I would like to see what will happen. Concerning electronics at Hogwarts I would advise reading "Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer" by Vorlon6. It is one of my favourites and has many 'scientific' explanatins as how some things might work. Concerning the chapter and story - good work, as always.
mathiasgranger chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
A very interesting AU idea. As far as the one shot I did I might start a story at the final battle and then follow Harry and Hermione around in their lives following that. Thanks for the input and I hope you keep up the good work on both broomstick and this story. Keep up the good work.
goofball44306 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wonderful. Just like your other stories. I hope this one has muggle technology suspiciously absent. For some reason, Electronics at Hogwarts makes my insides turn. I'll keep reading your stories either way so it doesn't really matter, now does it :P

Goofball
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this story seems very interesting, so i can't wait intel you have the next chapter out! update soon.
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143