Reviews for A Sirius Matter
goofball44306 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
VEry good. If I beg will I get some serious Ron Bashing? I can do all sorts of begging! Three or four different languages! Please! -that's english

Commodo! -that's latin

Por favor! -that's spanish

Sil vous plait! -that's french

pregare! -that's italian

blesio! -that's welsh! That's gotta be enough languages!

jw chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
great story update soon
Manatheron chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Excellent start, I can't wait to see where you take it!
Lady Bird5 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
God, I loved that letter Harry wrote to Dumbles, blackmail is so much fun. Maybe he can use some to get padfoot cleared.

I love this story so far, please continue.
Lierian chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Oh, anouther great story from your! Very interesting premise. I loved the letters ins the first chapter and it was so cool the way Harry stood up for Hermione in Ch2 and Adam stood up for Harry. Can't wait to see what kind of regime Hermione comes up with for them.

Lieiran
goofball44306 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
JOY TO THE WORLD, HE UPDATED! ... IN THE SAME DAY WOOT! lol, not that it's unusual for you, you seem to get updates out uber fast. Loved the whole 'Hermione's Dad - The Fake Wizard' thing. Keep it up!

fire-fly chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
i really like this story, and i think that you are doing a great job on it. update soon!
tildemarco chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this is cool. i like the thought of sirius telling harry beforehand, but the blackmailing oculd've been a little more subtle. good job though. i'll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
MK chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I don't think there are many stories where Harry is told prophecy by his godfather before his 4th year and I would like to see what will happen. Concerning electronics at Hogwarts I would advise reading "Ascension Of The Scorpion Sorcerer" by Vorlon6. It is one of my favourites and has many 'scientific' explanatins as how some things might work. Concerning the chapter and story - good work, as always.
mathiasgranger chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
A very interesting AU idea. As far as the one shot I did I might start a story at the final battle and then follow Harry and Hermione around in their lives following that. Thanks for the input and I hope you keep up the good work on both broomstick and this story. Keep up the good work.
goofball44306 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wonderful. Just like your other stories. I hope this one has muggle technology suspiciously absent. For some reason, Electronics at Hogwarts makes my insides turn. I'll keep reading your stories either way so it doesn't really matter, now does it :P

Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this story seems very interesting, so i can't wait intel you have the next chapter out! update soon.
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144