Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Daithi4377 chapter 38 . 1/20/2016
I still sorta expected Griphook to turn on them and have death eaters waiting for them. It was a nice twist having Dobby being able to save Harry from the Horcrux rather than the usual Goblin help.
Daithi4377 chapter 37 . 1/20/2016
I hope they don't have to do the whole dragon thing at the bank for the cup. They must be exceptionally bored in classes now if they can't find anything else to study. They gave only been studying for a year and a summer to.
Daithi4377 chapter 36 . 1/20/2016
Did Amelia make it out of the Ministry or was she one of the deceased? Why was the prophecy even left in the halls? To my way of thinking Dumbledore or Harry should have removed it if they didn't want Voldemort to get it...it's called common sense lol.
Daithi4377 chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
All this extra training and yet Dumbledore really hasn't said anything to them? Really I can't believe that he would still ask Siriys for use of the house, and he 'reluctantly' uses his own house. It's his Order so why wouldn't they use his house, mainly because no one would think of it so it would be a safe house even if they didn't put the Fidelis on it.
Daithi4377 chapter 34 . 1/20/2016
Harry has been extremely lucky getting away with as much fighting as he has without anyone noticing. I'm sorry about Seamus but this way fifth year should be at least one person easier on Harry.
Daithi4377 chapter 33 . 1/20/2016
I was hoping that Dumbledore might have learned his lesson but I guess not. Has Dumbledore come to the conclusion that Harry is a Horcrux as well?
Daithi4377 chapter 32 . 1/20/2016
Lol that is the best use of the Cupid picture I've ever seen. The best part they won't be able to flush it for the time limit because it wasn't a potion. Go Luna!
Daithi4377 chapter 31 . 1/20/2016
I will miss the Quibbler's news but I have a feeling Augusta is going to love her new acquisition.
Daithi4377 chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
Oops Krum did get eggs smashed my mistake. Wow without Fudge in office I figured the Prophet would have at least tried reporting the truth...but I guess not. It looks good on them Kudos to Charlie!
Daithi4377 chapter 29 . 1/20/2016
Ron is still very much a prat but at least he is talking to them now. Thankfully the dragon lost no eggs with crum cursing her...he really should have lost points for tha though.
Daithi4377 chapter 28 . 1/20/2016
Was Maxime in on the trap or was it just pure luck that had Harry there at the same time as Lucius and Igor? He is doing a magnificent job collecting dead beasts for parts isn't he two years two dangerous beast lol.
Daithi4377 chapter 27 . 1/20/2016
Dumbledores mistakes are multiplying aren't they. At least this time around the Minister is secretly doing something rather than doing a bad impression of an ostrich. Obviously Harry isn't making use of the Mauraders map if Lucius is still on school grounds.
Daithi4377 chapter 26 . 1/20/2016
So basically Harry is damned if he does and damned if he didn't...in this story he is a coward for refusing to potentially die for entertainment in canon he was a fame whore for not being able to get out of it. So was Karkaraff the one who put the name in or Draco? Let's hope Hermione has a better chance than Cedric did.
Daithi4377 chapter 25 . 1/20/2016
Dumbledore was showing such good potential for being a decent Headmaster but his dealings with Draco wiped everything away. To only give a lecture on the right and wrong of their actions after hewing from behind is pathetic and then to have him do the same thing with the potential for rape within days of the first event really doesn't make the Headmaster any better than Snape or Lucius.
Daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
Why would he need to use Dumbledores penseive didn't he get one from him for his birthday? And that would be why Ron got nowhere with Hermione lol. Wow less than a month and Snape tried to take 100 points from Harry and Hermione, though he did last longer than I thought he would. Snape should leave them alone for awhile now though how he wouldn't know why he lost his job is a bit confusing.
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »