Reviews for A Sirius Matter
projectjay chapter 40 . 3/26/2016
Hello
READ ME chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
This is a fic that just has a lot of Q & A moments no actual people talking ask a question,I tell you something,you go ok, that is not a conversation people are messy complicated confusing things some are simple most is complicated. Hi bob how are you? I am doing fine. my wife is having a party you want to come? ya but I should warn you I have lactose issue so no milk got it! Ok got it no milk or milk products. that's right... I have a little time do you want to go to the pub? why not I could go for a draft. that's a conversation
Daithi4377 chapter 40 . 1/20/2016
What happened to the blonde coward and his burly bookends. Hopefully expulsion since there would be no Dumbledore or Snape to protect them. We never found out what happened to Amelia. A very interesting and enjoyable story. The few twists like no wills, no toad at the school and yes Dumbledore was manipulative but Harry was actually in a way worse since he pretty much just ignored the Headmaster. You kept quite a few scenes but changed them enough that it made them unique to your story. I think what I appreciated the most is you neutralized Ron he was almost likeable in this story lol.
Daithi4377 chapter 39 . 1/20/2016
Interesting that Draco once again was not punished for attempting to attack from behind. But then he was also rewarded for his behaviour by being a prefect even if it only last the matter of an hour or so. Did he ever at anytime actually attach them from the front or have it been the cowards way each time?
Daithi4377 chapter 38 . 1/20/2016
I still sorta expected Griphook to turn on them and have death eaters waiting for them. It was a nice twist having Dobby being able to save Harry from the Horcrux rather than the usual Goblin help.
Daithi4377 chapter 37 . 1/20/2016
I hope they don't have to do the whole dragon thing at the bank for the cup. They must be exceptionally bored in classes now if they can't find anything else to study. They gave only been studying for a year and a summer to.
Daithi4377 chapter 36 . 1/20/2016
Did Amelia make it out of the Ministry or was she one of the deceased? Why was the prophecy even left in the halls? To my way of thinking Dumbledore or Harry should have removed it if they didn't want Voldemort to get it...it's called common sense lol.
Daithi4377 chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
All this extra training and yet Dumbledore really hasn't said anything to them? Really I can't believe that he would still ask Siriys for use of the house, and he 'reluctantly' uses his own house. It's his Order so why wouldn't they use his house, mainly because no one would think of it so it would be a safe house even if they didn't put the Fidelis on it.
Daithi4377 chapter 34 . 1/20/2016
Harry has been extremely lucky getting away with as much fighting as he has without anyone noticing. I'm sorry about Seamus but this way fifth year should be at least one person easier on Harry.
Daithi4377 chapter 33 . 1/20/2016
I was hoping that Dumbledore might have learned his lesson but I guess not. Has Dumbledore come to the conclusion that Harry is a Horcrux as well?
Daithi4377 chapter 32 . 1/20/2016
Lol that is the best use of the Cupid picture I've ever seen. The best part they won't be able to flush it for the time limit because it wasn't a potion. Go Luna!
Daithi4377 chapter 31 . 1/20/2016
I will miss the Quibbler's news but I have a feeling Augusta is going to love her new acquisition.
Daithi4377 chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
Oops Krum did get eggs smashed my mistake. Wow without Fudge in office I figured the Prophet would have at least tried reporting the truth...but I guess not. It looks good on them Kudos to Charlie!
Daithi4377 chapter 29 . 1/20/2016
Ron is still very much a prat but at least he is talking to them now. Thankfully the dragon lost no eggs with crum cursing her...he really should have lost points for tha though.
Daithi4377 chapter 28 . 1/20/2016
Was Maxime in on the trap or was it just pure luck that had Harry there at the same time as Lucius and Igor? He is doing a magnificent job collecting dead beasts for parts isn't he two years two dangerous beast lol.
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »