Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 3/9
Yaaaaaayyy, Lupin is helping!
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 3/9
Little Prongs? LOL
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/9
How in the world is Augusta Longbottom's boy at a muggle karate class?

I really hope having Ginny at Grimmauld place doesn't backfire on them in any way!
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 3/9
Yaaayyy shopping spree! :)
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 3/9
Aw, they played like kids! *happy sigh* I'm so glad Harry has Hermione and now her parents, too! :)
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm honestly surprised Dumbles didn't show up, steal Sirius' letter to Harry and obliviate the boy!
abishasoans chapter 5 . 1/13
I dislike how... not selfish but opportunistic? She eavesdropped on a conversation and is now butting in! She's even asking for compensation to keep quiet! While otherwise it would be cool and Slytherin, she's doing this with Harry.
Jimbocous chapter 40 . 12/30/2020
Thanks for a great read!
femPortugal chapter 4 . 11/23/2020
Small correction, you do use 100% of your brain. Each section is responsible for different abilities like learning, speaking, hearing, remembering, etc...
Vance McGill chapter 5 . 10/18/2020
I think Ginny might be Obliviated of her experiences with the diary. How could she forget something like the most traumatic experience of her life, including how it affected her?
RightWrong chapter 26 . 9/25/2020
I hate every time there’s a magical binding contract without anyone (including jkr) ever explaining how the F that could possibly be. So kudos for flipping it gone bird, lol.
blueycat chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
3 weeks? We spent a year for that!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
Ch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Xh
Fyr RedNight chapter 40 . 8/21/2020
This story was amazing and beautiful.

I liked how you wrote the characters and our two lovebirds relationship.

Thank you for this story.
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »