Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2020
I cant help feeling its a bit presumptuous of ginny to bring neville to the house, or even come herself now that the decorating is finished, without harry knowing. So far she has seemed so confident and pushy and everyone is taking sirius' house for granted.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2020
It's so nice to read about harry having an enjoyable and more 'normal' summer for once. He SO deserves it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Well isn't ginny a sly manipulating little madam! Good for you harry to rein her in with the life debt.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/29/2020
Well written and a great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/28/2020
Thanks for a wonderful story . Very well done.
HoneyBear84 chapter 40 . 7/28/2020
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2020
So Harry and Hermione are going to grant sneaky little Ginny unsupervised and hence pretty much unlimited access to Sirius' house? Any other random and likely underage guests without Sirius' permission or even knowing? Otherwise, good story and thanks.
PHEONIX39 chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
Well, I wasn't sure if I would like this one but I was pleased to be wrong.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/13/2020
What an incredible story
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 40 . 7/5/2020
Very enjoyable read. Thank you!
Lexa chapter 25 . 6/24/2020
Are you- are you going to kill off Sirius?
gginsc chapter 40 . 6/12/2020
Nice story.
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Uh ohhh, made a boo-boo! Dumbledore and Trelawney never met at the Three Broomsticks. That's Madam Rosmerta's joint. Their infamous meeting took place at Aberforth Dumbledore's pub, the Hogs Head Inn. Trelawney couldn't afford the higher prices at the Three Broomsticks.
It's canon!
stevem1 chapter 40 . 6/1/2020
This is a fun, easy to read Harry Potter AU.
UnknownVoid25 chapter 40 . 4/28/2020
Cool story! I love this stroy just as much as MMTMTAB (Mean More to Me Than a Broomstick)
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »