Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Me Encanto
The Punmaster chapter 40 . 4/4/2020
Wonderful.
Ninamaria429 chapter 40 . 3/25/2020
This was a great story. I loved the new take regarding Dobby.
Lordlexx chapter 38 . 1/13/2020
I don't think I've seen Elves be the ones that got rid of the horcrux in Harry's head before. Good job on that.
Lordlexx chapter 36 . 1/13/2020
A government in exile wouldn't still be in Britain.
Lordlexx chapter 22 . 1/13/2020
I really don't see transforming as an advisable thing when you're missing a limb. Beyond that, those are some pretty shitty Aurors to get dropped like that.
Lordlexx chapter 19 . 1/13/2020
I know nothing about levels of martial arts, but it seems to me that they are getting new belts really quickly.
Lordlexx chapter 18 . 1/13/2020
12 weeks is an awfully long time to learn aparation. I imagine its more dependent on the person doing it.
Lordlexx chapter 16 . 1/13/2020
Snape isn't a professor anymore, he shouldn't be called one.
Lordlexx chapter 13 . 1/13/2020
You can become someones guardian without being adopted. And even if they did adopt him, they could still get married since there isn't a blood connection.
Lordlexx chapter 12 . 1/13/2020
Fanged Frisbee's were a thing in canon so I'm not sure why they wouldn't know what one was...
Lordlexx chapter 8 . 1/13/2020
Another filler chapter...
Lordlexx chapter 7 . 1/13/2020
This seemed like a rather pointless chapter.
Lordlexx chapter 6 . 1/13/2020
I can't ever see why authors always make Harry so uncomfortable with people joining him in doing some extra training. I understand maybe not fully explaining why he's doing it, but if others want to improve themselves then there really isn't a good reason for him to be all iffy about it.
Lordlexx chapter 5 . 1/13/2020
You know... I really feel like Ginny would be boasting about Bill in this chapter with them dealing with cursed objects. I don't even see Bill caring if shes doing magic outside of school either and with him being a curse breaker it could only be a benefit to get him to come and maybe teach them some curse breaking.
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »