Reviews for A Sirius Matter
Itack23 chapter 40 . 9/1/2019
Thank you for your work!
Like I say in another review, there's often bashing on some characters. Well, there isn't a lot on Sirius, but damn! Sirius often is just a support character that just do what Dumbledor tell him to do or not to do. Just like for information sharing to Harry.
So thanks for a Sirius who have his own will!
delia cerrano chapter 40 . 7/23/2019
Terrific story! Well written. I'm a sucker for powerful Harry taking charge and getting even. Yes even he shopping scenes. Hermione and Daphne are my favorite mates for him with Susan is not bad. Serius a strong godfather type is a plus. I liked Severus being "good" at the end a very nice surprise.
mumphie chapter 40 . 7/10/2019
An interesting tale. I do wish that Sirius had blood adopted Harry - because you wrote that only Black blood can get to that island unless invited. Once Sirius dies (hopefully of old age) no one will be able to visit.
mumphie chapter 39 . 7/10/2019
So why aren't they telling the adults about the attack? They can plan too.
mumphie chapter 38 . 7/10/2019
Yeah! No Har-crux. (because harrycrux just sounds bad)
mumphie chapter 23 . 7/10/2019
I like Draco and the Dracettes being caught with premade potions!
mumphie chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
Why does Harry always forget about Dobby?
mumphie chapter 3 . 7/10/2019
Hhmmm...authors often seem to forget pajamas, robes, and slippers!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/5/2019
a very good story i quite like it, at least you made a creative difference at some points was really fresh after so many read fanfics.
-I hardly think malfoy would be foulish enough to kill someone in hogwarts with the ministery/aurors nearby, strange others acted way to late.
-after the first failed attempt of malfoy/kararoff i also hardly think that they could go anywhere near hogwarts for a second try on harry, it's a bit too much certainly nobody did a thing.
-well that is possible both could have easily taken down wormtail. but like i said all these things are more creative.
-thank you so glad leaving the whole krum/hermione (even while she dating harry) part out of it (asking ball etc..) was getting quite annoyed/sick about it.
-ehm.. bit short though finding out one is inside harry, and he mentioning not getting to marry her, she doesn't respond on it.
arata7kasuga chapter 11 . 7/4/2019
No. Hermione was 100% right. He should not have stuck around to possibly get hit by a killing curse. As soon as Hermione said the words he should have been out of there too. Also, there was no reason to blow up at Hermione about the vision situation...Who cares if he is blind to a degree. That is why he has glasses, big whoop. It is new to Hermione..let her adjust. Not a hard concept.
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 7/4/2019
They could just charm the quidditch room to be roomey enough to fly in...
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
Ahhh! Hermione is losing her nickname :l Then she gives Harry a nickname .-.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
Uhh, unless you are actively spreading rumors and trying to make your girlfriend seem 'loose' than it doesn't worsen anyone's reputation to talk about your significant other. Sleeping together and kissing, cuddling, etc, is just what lovers do. It is a perfectly natural part of life and if anyone is gonna judge someone over being intimate with someone they are involved with, than that speaks about themselves rather than the pair of lovers. (this is, of course, excluding people who intentionally try to besmirch a girls reputation in a derogatory way).
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 7/3/2019
But..if you are a magical person, why in the world would you want to do things the muggle way? Also you must have said "er" more than a dozen times easily. Other than that, it is good to see them making progress.
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 7/2/2019
Ahh, the popular cliche about getting muggle suits. .-. Muggle clothes are boring, why would any muggleborn/raised students choose to wear muggle clothes unless out in public? Robes are soooo much cooler _

On another note, I love what they did with Walburga and I love how Hermione didn't let Harry push her away.
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »