Reviews for A Sirius Matter
arata7kasuga chapter 2 . 7/2/2019
Hahaha! I could totally see Harry doing that if he came across a jungle gym type structure. xD Hermione's parents are pretty awesome~!
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
Not sure if I like this version of Harry or not...but I do like Sirius so far and I am willing to give Harry a few chapters to see if his character improves or not.
Melikalilly chapter 40 . 6/9/2019
I love this story
Realmsmith chapter 18 . 4/22/2019
Hagrid's gift sounds incredibly similar to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, by Newt Scamander. Let it be noted that Mr. Scamander's book is a first year textbook. This is something you may want to change.
R.V.Wells chapter 40 . 4/21/2019
I'm kind of reviewing the whole story here, hope you don't mind.
I want to thank you for your deep understanding of the whole story and your forwardness in writing about a Harry capable of refusing to be in the turnament of pushing Sirius' overdue trial, it's like "duh, what took him so long?" (him being Harry)
I didn't like his blackmailing Dumbledore or demanding the shops for exploiting his fame, but that's just me not seeing him that way.
Your integration of the magical world is a great inspiration for me. I was actually writing about auror training and it included physical martial arts though not karate exactly. It amused me to see that you share my view on that.
Thank you for a wonderful story. I'm now downloading your other ones.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/30/2019
Loved the final battle. And the dungeon bombs! Great story but happened to Draco? Thanks so much
christinemarie13 chapter 40 . 3/5/2019
I enjoyed this. I especially appreciated your brevity when it came to scenes already played out in the book and not drawing out certain scenes that serve no real purpose other than to beef up word count and make it more tedious to the reader. Some other authors could definitely learn a thing or two from you in that respect lol.
jagen heie chapter 40 . 2/6/2019
loved this story from start to finish. only small complaint is i wish the final chapter had been split into two. it felt rushed and i realize that was probably on purpose to evoke the harried and rushed feeling of the battle but it feels liek a better over all conclusion could have been achieved by keeping a fast pacing while expanding upon some of what happened
OmaBlack chapter 40 . 12/28/2018
Intresting
OmaBlack chapter 30 . 12/28/2018
Good for Charlie
OmaBlack chapter 28 . 12/28/2018
Poor Sirius
OmaBlack chapter 27 . 12/28/2018
Where is Serius, Harry is underage and can not give testimony without his Guardian present, Hermione also
OmaBlack chapter 22 . 12/27/2018
Getting better, not quite so...slow in pase
OmaBlack chapter 21 . 12/27/2018