Reviews for Losing
MiraiJuuhachigou chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
It has been a very long time, ten years, since Bulma and I have written any DBSZ fanfiction, but it's nice to know it's still not only entertaining people, but inspiring them as well. Yours is a great story. You have captured 17's internal struggle perfectly. Well done.
mirai-juuhachi chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Very well written I loved it. It completely explains the heartbrake and distress of Juunanagou. No one could have done it better than you anyway. _~ Keep up the writing. I look forward to reading some more stuff very soon._ Ja ne!
Yasai Oujo chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I'm not sure if you're the juunanagou who FLAMED my fanfic called 'Razors and the Dying Roses', so I'm sorry if I'm flaming the wrong person. If you're not the Juunanagou that flamed my fanfic, read it please! _

So don't read this next part if you're not juunanagou flamer _

Oh, you think Jesse is a GIRL'S name? Don't think so! You Pokemon lover! You say James or Dylan is better? Well that's your freaking problem, cuz I for one, HATE pokemon, and do NOT fashion my characters' names after pokemon names! Jesse is a GREAT name for Juunana's human side, I'd like to see you come up with one better than DYLAN, you idiot. Anyway, you should read 'Before Artificial Human' before reading 'Razors and the Dying Roses' because THERE, it clearly gives AMERICAN names to the characters - and you wanna know why? Because I AM AMERICAN! Thank you for your time, moron.
Mirhithwen chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Wow... this is... wow. I never thought that anyone would do a monologue. I myself had been toying with the idea of a monologue for the DBSZ series. This is superb, Juu. Simply superb.
Abby chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Wow! I love the DBSZ series, and this is a WONDERFUL fanfic about DBSZ's Juunanagou. It portrays his feelings exactly, and lets us see what he's feeling. I love this!
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Whoa. Coolness! Juunanagou is one of my favorite characters, and you did a good job with this fic-of-fic. :) Kudos to you! PS Please RR my stories.
Katarik chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Yipe!
IX CarpeDiem XI chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
OMG! I love this fic! You fit it in with the DBSZ saga very well, and I think you developed Juu's character very well. Though I love the DBSZ saga like I love the show (if not more), I think there should be more of a focus around Juunana. You expressed his emotions VERY well! And PLEASE put out the next one soon, I've been waiting for Bulma and Juuhachigou to post the one where the twins meet again! ;) By the way, you're on my favs list!
Onysablt chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
*Cheers* I love the way you made him so angry! I can't wait for the next episode.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Lovely story. I think you did a good job of getting ideas from Juuachigou and Bulma's stuff without plagerizing (I don't think I spelled that correctly but sai la vie!) At any rate keep up the good work. ~The Blue Sorceress
Son Goharotto chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Very nice _ As a fellow DBSZ fan, I can appreciate the different perspective on Juunana-gou's character. You handled it all very well considering an inner monologue is one of the hardest things to write believably. No complaints here, keep it up!
Android 24 Ryo chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Good one! Can't wait for the next episode!
Offcentre chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Very, very good! And you stuck true to the DBSZ stories, as well. I like how your portray Juunana-gou's more feeling side. I await more from you!