Reviews for Which Weasley
Jazzysauce chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I enjoyed this so much, mostly b/c its insane and crazy-just the way i like it!
Bookfreak1275 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is really good. Brings out my inner yaoi fangirl. Perhaps you could do a similar 1 only with Harry topping. Really like this pairing. It's totally my new otp.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Utter sugary brilliance! Now about Bill... i would take a stab and say 24/5 around there maybe 26 lol so all Weasley men are gay... minus percy... Or is he?
Azkabaniac chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Definatly made me smile.
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh, jeez that was hilarious! the matchmaker, ha. I I feel sorry for Bill, though. So, are all of the Weasley boys except for Ron suddenly gay? What are the odds, huh? Anyways, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this. Also, I like how you have Charlie paired with Oliver, even though I'm more of a Percy/Oliver shipper. Oh, I know! Maybe you could write a fic with Percy/Oliver/Charlie, pretty please?
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Bill is two years older than Charlie, who is three years older than Percy, who's two years older than the twins who are two years older than Ron. He'd be 25 in this.
WWT chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
XD I loved it, seriously. I can so see the twins pulling something like that. Ron, I don't think would be that quick to accept them. The way he always is quick to feel betrayed and whatnot. You should do more of these.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
oh that's great, sugar high not withstanding I'd flame you for it because I know how pretty fire is myself but I loved it too much

I do love the pairing I couldn't ever split Fred and George up and Harry just works with them so ya anyways... great job
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i love mrs. weasley and could actually see her doing this.
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Luved ur story.
Bethselamin chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was funny.

Just a little strange because I can't really imagine someone having a real RELATIONSHIP with two people like Harry has, but I think that whole story wasn't THAT serious was it? P

Good job, made me smile.
TheRavenclawSeeker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
"B-but, Fred, or George...!” Ron protested.

“They’re together, haven’t you noticed?”

Ron blinked for a few seconds. “Okay...”

Haha, hilarious!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hard to wrap my head around the twincest thing, but... come on, it's FRED and GEORGE! who wouldn't? All in all, liked your story.
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 12/21/2007