Reviews for Answer
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
yay sammys back although the method to getting him back was a bit disturbing i cannot wait for the next story its gonna be so cool i can just tell and i cannot wait to read deans reaction when he sees sam anyway well done -
kritters03 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I love it. Please finish with the story because I have read it since the beginning! I hope you write it soon.
Shadowless.Whispers chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Please please please write the last installment! i love this story!
winchesterangst chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OMG! these stories are... there aren't words to describe them they are so good. you must continue the series. you can't end it after Answer because i need the next chapter! it is great please continue. you will be doing me a huge favor if you do.
His Spectacles chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh, oh, OH! Please update the last part! I'm dying for Dean to be reunited with Sam! It's just so freaking WRONG if Dean and Sammy are apart...just, it's like one of the wrongest things on earth! I love this series so much and I hope you update soon.
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
omg, this is the best series EVER! i can't wait for the last installment! i can't imagine how Dean must be feeling and I can't wait till their reunited! please update soon! this series so ROCKS! Sam and Dean forever! and remember, update soon!-
lizzie chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
please write another chapter, it cant end there, we need a reunion! loving this series of fics, so awesome! and thank you for bringing sammy back! that bit was amazing! you have real talent, keep writing!
Annonie chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Awesome installment, as always, very emotional. I loved it.
Raven524 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Awesome story...can't wait for the next chapter
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
you story is great please write more thank you
Jare chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
that story was amazing and truly heart felt. i only wish it were longer. keep up the good work and finish off this series. you are a truly fantanstic writer. CUDOS to you.
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh no, please don't end here. I would really enjoy reading an epilogue!
TillyRose chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
you must write more! This story is definatley NOT fading and we need a physical reunion for Sam and Dean. Brotherly love (sigh)

Anywho, keep up the great work, im hangin out for the next one
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I couldn't wait til lunch to read this cause I won't be taking a regular lunch til Wednesday and my curiosity would have killed me by then. LOL It pained me to read about Dean's broken heart as well as John's anguish. My eyes are still glossy from the tears. And then when John found Sam thanks to Kieran and knew that he had to kill him it pained me as much as when Sam originally "died". And then John kills him but is able to revive Sam and it was a big relief although for a second I thought you were gonna trick us and Sam would still be possessed. You definitely have to continue this. The brothers being reunited is greatly needed and what of the "Demon" you have to finish that S.O.B. Update soon!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
You have to show, I mean tell, I mean write...yea. Write their reunion! You just have to! Please?
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »