Reviews for Answer
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I'm so relieved that Sam is back to normal, and I love the way you accomplished it. Dean's broken heart was agonizing to read, but in a really good way! And I think i've fallen in love with Samaire and Kieran. Those characters are the kings of OCs. John's mental anguish was also so well done in this installment.

It did feel like this one was really rushed though, and I would have liked to see a lot more detail in some of the parts (like more of Sam's memories of his family, more drama in the "showdown", Sam waking up and talking to his dad about what happened, etc..).

I guess we'll see in the next part if there's been any effect on Sam's mind from the experience. Is he able to go on with only a piece of himself left? Or is that enough to build what he had? Or maybe he can use the memories of those around him to get back to normal? I guess i'll have to wait for the next one (because DUH.. you HAVE to write it!) to find out. There's only one more part though? Are they not going to kill the demon, or try to protect Sam from it once and for all?

Sorry for all the questions, haha. Shows how much I love this series!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
thank God Sammy is back! and so powerfull too. it will come in handy when the demon comes looking for him. but i wonder how Dean will react when he sees Sam again! can't wait for the next one.!
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
please continue soon i want to see Sam and Dean together again please do it soon!
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I'm so sorry to just now be writing a review. I just found this series yesterday and wanted to read all of the stories before I commented. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SERIES OF STORIES I HAVE READ! I mean it. Flickering indeed. That couldn't be further from the truth. This series is excellent!Can't wait for thr final installment!
siarah chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
love it! please update soon! you are awesome!
Sandy Murray chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hello... It is the first time that I read all your histories and the truth, I have liked it a lot, please continuous with these sequels because the truth these histories are very original and amusing without forgetting the well written ones that they are... congratulations... Wow... That good job...

The english is not my lenguage so sorry..
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
No, please, you have to write the reunion! After everything, after Dean's grief and Sam's "possession", they need to be reunited! Please, you do such a good job with their emotions, and I really want you to write the last part! Please, please, please write it and post it soon! I love these stories!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
sydcasy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Loved it. You have to continue. Can't wait to read what happens now.
naggen18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
OMG You have togive us the last chapter . YOU HAVE TO

Ican't belive you killed Sam . I was SCREAMING at the screen for John to do C.P.R . SO good really can't wait for the last :(

leanneB chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
no, no, no! This fic is definitely not flickering! :-) Another great installment in the series - please finish it off with another story. You so need to explore the Dean/Sam/John angst when they are reunited and when Dean realises that John has been lying to him for all that time! Awesome writing - can't wait for the next one - please don't let it be too long! - Leanne.
penguita38 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OMG! You have to write the last installment. Yes I know it will only be a physical reunion, but I have to read about Dean's reaction to finding out Sam is actually alive...OMG! I love this. Awesome writting, keep it up_
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Continue! Continue! I love this! More!
supernaural fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
that was great pla add some more soon
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Next installment! Next installment! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You HAVE to update the very last chapter. I can't miss out Dean reunion with Sam! LOL. I LOVE this series. It always makes me smile when I see that there is an update. You capture their emotions in a very natural way! It is one of my favorite series that I have read. Please update soon! I can't wait to read the finale. Until then, Happy Writing!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »