Reviews for Answer
Adara-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
YAHO! *jumps up and down* Don't you even THINK of ending it here, do you understand me? I MUST HAVE THE FLUFF! *goes rabid and tries to jump you* FLUFF! FLUFF! FLUFF! CUTE! WRITE! UPDATE! SOON!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Leave it there? Are you kidding? And miss the angst of Dean being reunited with his Sammy - not to mention being royally pissed off at his father for lying to him all this time? It's up to you ultimately, of course, but I can guarantee you that you could write/could have written six or seven more stories in this series and it still wouldn't be flickering out. You write amazingly - I was almost crying when John choked Sammy to death and then was crying when he revived him. Let's just pray that no more technology issues get between you and the next installment, cuz I'm sure looking forward to it.

Cube
friendly chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
awesome. you absolutly need to do the last installment. This is great...
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
AH! NO! you HAVE to finish this series! i've been into it from the beginning and it's just really amazing! this is, in no way, fizzing out! AH! please update really soon! i loved this chapter, it was really good! keep it up!
Gibi chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I hope you will write an epilogue. I like your stories.

I would like to see how Dean react, and Sam, will he remember his dark side ?

Thanks for your stories.
Jae chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hi there:

Are you kidding me? Don't even think about not finishing this series. I cannot wait to see the reunion. Considering how beautifully written all of these stories have been, I just shiver to think about what you will do with Dean getting his brother back. I can't wait!

Jae
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
i loved it i read all 7 and then this one today in one sitting. i think you should continue with the reunion and the epilogue it would finish the story great
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
i LOVE all your stories! gah. they rock :)
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Of course you have to continue. we need the Dean and sammy reunion/mayor chick flick moment. Im gonna die if u dont write the next story and epiloge. This one was awesome one of my favorites You make me cry a little but nothing new there and you scare me for a sec there buddy because i though Sammy was going to stay dead but thank you it was a false alarm so please pretty please write the other one and do it soon please.
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You definitely have to continue with this story! I love it so much. It's one of my favorite series! You are such a talented writer! Please let the boys reunite...I need the physical reunion! Make it sappy and lots of brotherly love please. Thank you for writing a awesome story! Hope you post it soon.
RYOKOMUYO1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love this series. Please post the last part of this series. It would not be complete until Sam and Dean are back together.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love this story. It is great. I can't wait till Sam and Dean are reunited. Hurry and 't you dare stop here! You have to update.
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Fabulous! I feel like I've been waiting months for this installment, but it was worth it. I need the final installment ASAP! Gotta have the brothers back together. Poor Dean, I feel so sorry for him. You can't possibly even consider ending this story until they are reunited once again. I'll be anxiously waiting for your next post.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Agh awesome!Hate it?No way!Love it?Hell yea! :D

This is so my favorite series of fanfics :D And the epilogue would be nice. ;)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4