Reviews for Watson's Ghost
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 3/3
very nice, you plotted this out well though I'd like to see more of how their relationship comes about
OncomingBadWolf chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
This is really rather brilliant. I love your writing style. Going into my faves.
TheSingingGirl chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Your style of writing is... hypnotic. I think that would be the right word. And I feel like I'm in a trance right now, unable to focus my eyes to check I'm not making thousands of typos.

Wow!

And that says it all.

TSG
Playing Passerine chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
You're really rather brilliant, and I've spent my whole night (including skipping dinner) reading your fics. I hope you're happy to have that on your conscience!
Seriana Ritani chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
This was both fascinating and delightful. The voice and the rhythm are unique, the images haunting, the emotions tangible. What a splendid, splendid piece. Well done.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Lovely!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
Very cool story (I like Grissom too) Thanks! :-)
Zarz chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
This was a really, really interesting fic. The entire concept was really unique, and I loved its execution (no pun intended). Really great work on the Doctor and Rose's relationship, and the moments between them, especially when he takes her breath and returns it, were really well done. I loved the story - great work!
otahyoni chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Wow. Very interesting concept. I was waiting for Giergny to play a bigger part, but the whole thing was so enjoyable that it doesn't really matter.
jessiepotter11390 chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
I love your writing style! It is so unique and that is what makes it great. Also, good story and characterization of the Doctor and Rose. Keep writing!
cackled chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
woah. that was amazing.

it took me a minute to get into the writing style, but now that I'm in the right mindset, I love it.

I have to say it again: woah. this knocked my socks off. Rose and the Doctor, all the allusions and refrences, it was very fun, and captivating, to read.

cheers.
Kat247 chapter 9 . 9/3/2006
Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor...I'm not usually one for one-word reviews, but here's yours: Wow.
Blackhairdye chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
That was Brilliant!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Excelent story my dear - very well done indeed

Kria
Kat247 chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
Wow. Wow. And Wow again. That completely blew me away...