Reviews for A Year And A Day
Enna Energe chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Perhaps I found your Elizabeth and Darcy a bit too sexually unfettered given their stations and time period, but I truly enjoyed your story of their lifelong passion. Thanks for sharing.
Darcylove chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I am so enjoying this story! You're writing is lovely and the storyline compelling. I look forward to continuing.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
This was such a wonderful story!
It's a great idea for what could have happened and you really stay true to the characters!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Cute, sweet and hot ;-)
Great work!
MrsMosley chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Good chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Great story. The ending felt a little rushed and too neatly packaged, but was still one of the best stories I've read to date I really like the Alex character. You addressed some issues that I haven't seen in P&P fanfic before so it was a great change of pace.
Moltz chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Fitting end!

Nicely written.
Moltz chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Tragic state if affairs...Alex must have known his young Geoff would be scandalized and turned out by his family. It's about time he turned his affection and attention towards his wife and unborn child.
Moltz chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Very pleased with Mr. Clifton's firm stance in taking Caroline aside. Then to my surprise, kissing her soundly. Maybe they can both learn to respect and care for each other under the unusual circumstances.

Lizzy pushing to hear Darcy's horse dream was very fulfilling in its conclusion. By Lizzy's last statement, I'm presuming a little girl was conceived at this moment.
Moltz chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Caroline is in for a bit of a surprise!

Will Alex be able to fake any enthusiasm?

Darcy's compromise was well thought out. A blessing and a party, best of both worlds.
Moltz chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Well, that last statement should set off a load of fireworks!

Must read on.
Moltz chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Glad it now out in the open.
Moltz chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Darcy & Lizzy are pushing their luck. It will soon slip out that their are indeed married.

How will Jane & Charles deal with Alex's love for Charlie? Caroline is so blind when it comes to Mr. Clifton's blatant ogling of her brother. Too bad she couldn't be more blind to Darcy's actions with Lizzy.
Moltz chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
So glad Georgiana was able to be part of their fast escape to wedded bliss.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »