Reviews for A Year And A Day
Moltz chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Delightfully funny chapter, between Darcy's tumescence, thoughts of draperies to cool off and Charles delight in chastising Darcy for his overt affections towards Elizabeth.

Wonder how Alex will behave around Charles at Pemberly?
Moltz chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Scandalous behavior. Love it! Such passion. Bingley was right to say something yet it did nothing to stop the hormone driven couple. Haha.
Moltz chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
So Charles is the object of Alex' affection. Hm, Caroline will be non the wiser. Elizabeth has caught his desirous gazes yet she thinks its Jane's attention his wishes. Wonder if she will confront him and then keep his secret?
Moltz chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
The passion displayed during their walk seems to be only a small glimps into the burning desire they will share as husband and wife.
Moltz chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Again Jane and Georgiana have to step in and guide these two discouraged souls. Good thing both ladies are observant and know their siblings so well.

Enjoyed Elizabeth's moment of clarity, realizing she does indeed love him and that he will not ask a third time. Her proposal was sweet and succinct. Laughed at the following banter of which one of them should initiate the kiss.

Almost feel sorry for Mr. Clifton, yet I have a feeling he will become a bit more animated if Caroline can find a way to relax in his presence. They might be able to enjoy a bit of impropriety.
Moltz chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
It's amazing what self loathing will get you...more alone time to contemplate your short comings.

Who will make the first move? Will the unintended delivery of the letter finally find its recipient?

Read more, must read more...
Moltz chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I happened upon this delightful story by accident. So glad I did.

Loving the sibling devotion between Darcy and Georgiana as well as Jane and Elizabeth. The pep talks are delightfully encouraging. Everyone needs a cheerleader on their side occasionally.

Mr. Clifton will put in a valiant effort I'm sure. Let us hope that Darcy, at the urging of his sister, will put on a stellar performance of character wooing Elizabeth. She seems receptive at this time.

Charles is in rare form, insisting Darcy fend for himself. That's humorous.

Must get back to reading!
ItsNatalie chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
Wonderful story! It was written beautifully
C. in Oklahoma chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
I enjoyed reading every bit of it! Thank you!
Nelum Camilla chapter 18 . 12/1/2011