Reviews for A Year And A Day
Mere24 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
What a fantastic chapter...Darcy just saw another man with his Lizzy, this is going to do nothing for his insecurity. I am also very worried and excited about tht letter. Perhaps locking it in his dr5wer would have been a better plan. great chapter
Mere24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Love, love love it! I especially love tht the sky is red. He is sweet, but he would drive Lizzy crazy...He never even looked up. Enter: Mr. Darcy?
IvorySea chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
Bravo! What an extraordinary read this was! I really enjoyed this story and I adored Darcy's personality. I even became fond of Alex Clifton and Caroline Bingley at the end, I really wished them happiness in the end. Thank you for the lovely read. :)
R. Grace chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I'm glad you gave Caroline a happy ending. Left me smiling. . :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
That was a brilliant brilliant story!

My most sincere compliments on your story!

I laughed so hard on some of the things in the story and was mortified more than once because of Darcy and Elizabeth! But it is a lovely story! Please let me know if you are interested in some co-working on a Pride and Prejudice story sometime.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Wonderful:)

Though I was sad for poor Alex.
Kimchi926 chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
Thank you so much for writing this fic. You are without a doubt an excellent writer. This is certainly one of the best fics out here! Please write some more!
ihatethaticantdeletethis chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
"And even with all that, Elizabeth, yesterday I had nothing. Today," he said, kissing her hand, "I have your love, and because of that, I have everything.."

My favorite part of your whole story till now.

that was just adorable.

you are quite the writer and I'm really enjoying your story. :)
Elane217 chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
I think this is most likely the best work that I have read in a very long time. It was such a pleasure to read your words and see the scenes come alive in my mind. Absolutely wonderful!
lynniern chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Great, great story.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
HAHAHAHA! he's so funny. and so very sweet.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
yay! the strawberries! lol
bowlfullofcherries chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
aw. no strawberry smut? hee hee.

thanks for the read!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
they're too cute!

my mother always said a wedding is more about allowing family and friends to give their well-wishes than about the actual bride and groom.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
i figured it was something like that, with Alex.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »