Reviews for A Year And A Day
cemele chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
I know the story is complete, but I'm only at chapter 10. And I can't help it but wondering : is Mr. Clifton GAY ? I'm sure he was not longingly and sadly watching Jane but Mr. Bingley... Am I right ? Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it !
HawkAngel XD chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
that was incredible! amazing work! this is absolutely going to my favorites... !

HawkAngel
Katzenpfote chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
This is a wonderful story, I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for writing it.
kay-masen chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
Great story! Great writing! Thanks!
Veiled Obsessions chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
What a satisfying Pride and Prejudice sequel... continuation... elaboration... well, whatever you categorize it as, it's wonderful! I delight in learning about the sensual side of Elizabeth and Darcy, as it was always denied of us devoted Austen readers. You've gone where many wanted to, but did not have the courage to do so. To top it all off, you completely capture the tone of era and make it believable. Even that... er, romp during their walk seemed to fit right in.

Thank you so very much for posting this story!
Cyd the Squid chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
I thought the story was well-written. Their was a definite story line included that Jane Austen would have never included, and although I'm a little ambivalent at its enclosure the rest of the story was very well-written.
Reshmi Solaris chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
That was such an adorable line! )
SpangleyPony chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
I love your writing, a great balance of humour and heart as well as a healthy dose of trials along the way to make things interesting :)
Vamp-by-Night chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
wow what an amazing story. You are amazing writer and you captured the regency voice perfectly. You should really look into publishing this.
FriendLey chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
That Caroline is such a jelous woman. Is she in love with Darcy that she is insisting on their wedding day to be a week sooner? This is awesome!
FriendLey chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Oh my gosh! I was holding back tears reading this chapter because I don't want my sister to see me crying as usual. this chapter is the best chapter ever. LOL at Georgiana: "Fitzwilliam...Miss Elizabeth...are you...dare I hope?" haha. SHe actually knew. :D
FriendLey chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Wait! Did Darcy drop the letter by accident? Lizzy is going to read it. Ep.
MayGirl85 chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
that was an excellent, well written ,wonderful story. i loved clifton's humanity, and the unravelling of darcy's inner spontaneity. loved it.
Gina chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
What a wonderful story! Congratulations for your talent. You captured the spirit of Austen's characters with perfection and you introduced a new character that was so heartbreaking. Because my heart broke for Alex Clifton. Not because he couldn't be with Bingley (his place is beside Jane), but because he couldn't be free to be who he really was. How sad!

Oh, and you made me feel sympathetic towards Caroline Clifton nee Bingley. That was a first!
Janie chapter 18 . 7/15/2008
OMG! wonderful! that is all i have to say, a modern jane austin if there ever was one!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »