Reviews for A Year And A Day
Janie chapter 18 . 7/15/2008
OMG! wonderful! that is all i have to say, a modern jane austin if there ever was one!
Muse6500 chapter 18 . 6/17/2008
I loved it. I rather enjoyed in the actual story when Kitty was married off to Wickham but that doesn't matter much. Your telling was beautiful.
i love blaise chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
oh dear... i was afraid something like that would happen...
57mannequins chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
"Draperies."

Hahaha!

I think Charles is right in his warnings... but it's completely understandable that the two of them feel such emotions for each other :)
57mannequins chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
"Perhaps Jane and I might accompany you," Bingley said, a wicked gleam in his eyes, and Jane kicked him under the table.

Haha, I can picture that in my mind xD Bingley with a wicked grin on his face and Jane kicking him under the table.

The trip to the woods was quite lovely. I love how you write. Everything still seems so fitting and in character for them; especially during this period.
57mannequins chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Poor Mr. Clifton... I do hope he has something better in store.

But it made me so happy to see Mr. Darcy and Lizzy so elated :)
57mannequins chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Ah, you wrote this chapter wonderfully :)

Very sweet.
57mannequins chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
"I suggest you arise early in the morning and place yourself firmly next to Miss Bennet, and do not move!"

Haha! I love how you've characterized Georgiana. She certainly has a lot of spirit. And she really loves her brother :) Hopefully, she can continue to push him in the right direction.

"Darcy swallowed, hard, as they all sat down. That was a definite flirtation. He looked doubtfully at Georgiana. Was it not?

Georgiana, as though reading his mind, gave her brother an encouraging nudge under the table."

HAHA! I love how nervous he is and how he turns to his sister for guidance xD

I continue to adore this story :)
57mannequins chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Oh dear...

This is quite intriguing, and I'm loving your writing style. Very fitting for this period :)
57mannequins chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
"Were Mr. Darcy to remark that the sky is blue, I have no doubt that you would insist it was red, and Mr. Darcy would not allow your statement to go unchallenged, of that I can assure you!"

Haha!

And the ending bit with the red sky comment amused me as well.

A very promising start! I can't want for Mr. Darcy and Lizzy to meet :)
Ara chapter 18 . 12/16/2007
Excellent story! I found it very amusing, romantic and sensual and you really captured the tone of Jane Austen's writing. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 18 . 12/2/2007
Bravo! I loved this story! I really adored the ending, how you made the Darcy and Caroline connection. God Luck on future writings! TTFN! :)
UnorthodoxC chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
It's been a great story so far- I really like how you portray Georgiana, and the lteer Darcy wrote (for his own reference) was really touching. Thank you for this story! :)
FitzwilliamForever chapter 15 . 11/3/2007
The end of Chapter 29 was VERY much in Mr. Bennet's character. I applaud your effort ;)
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »