Reviews for A Year And A Day
whenSHIPhitstheFAN chapter 18 . 7/23/2007
Funny and cute! I love the last line! LOL!
Dahlila chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
that's right alex you put that bitch in her place! i suppose the following kiss was nice too. ;p

beautifully written wedding scene of course! nice choice in clothing for them, I can just imagine it! the sex scene was great too! I'm actually surprised that they hadn't concieved earlier...lol. this story is superbly awesome! you should write more!

Dahlila chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
amazing ending! and it sounded so like Darcy and Mr. Bennet that I could just picture them! It's been awhile since I've read, but I'm glad that I could finally catch up, amazing job again! I love the sex scenes, but they sure are sex addicts for each other, lol, don't change a thing! Do you think you could write a Charles and Jane fanfic?

orsinoslady chapter 18 . 6/19/2007
I loved this story! It's definitely one of my favorites.
Dahlila chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
you always have the best endings for each chapter, what a surprise this is, I can just picture what this would look like, perfect, this is so perfect.
Dahlila chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
whoo whoo whoo! lol, what a great ending, well that's a good slap in the face for Carolina! Yay! they can be together without worrying now! great chapter!
Dahlila chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
another hot chapter! carolina can just go, well, yeah, she can go to hell, ahahha.

my favorite part was when Georgiana was thinking about having a family and the little babies "toddling" what a cute word, around pemberly. I'm excited about the next chapter, these are great sex scenes. not that its the only reason to read it, because its great completely, well, you get my meaning. lol
Dahlila chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
my favorite part is this: Rather than taking her hand, he grasped her about her slim waist, and lifted her up and out of the carriage, kissing her before her feet even touched the ground.

"Oh, Lizzy, Lizzy," he murmured. "You are home."

i was listening to Nat King Cole's "Unforgettable" and the song fits that part perfectly.

as for caroline. she just doesn't stop! hopefully alex won't get carried away. I love this story!

the cliff hanger is great!

Dahlila chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
such a sweet ending. I love how this is turning out, and it's good Charles intervened though. You are a very gifted writer! keep up the amazing work!
Dahlila chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
oh wow, what a great start for their "endevours" as i'll put it. that was quite the sexy alsomst sex scene.
Dahlila chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
what a coniving bitch. damn, but I love will and lizzie scenes as always.
Dahlila chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Mr. Darcy is so PERFECT! thank you for making things work out! that "proper kiss" was really sexy! i hope there are even more in depth romance scenes to come. this was beautiful!
Dahlila chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! oh how i cheered when I read that, beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Dahlila chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
no no no no no he does love you, you dummy! o what an idiot, make the next chapter be that she and him get together, I just love this!
Dahlila chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
yay! she's going to find the letter! I can't wait for darcy and lizzie to get together!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »