Reviews for A Year And A Day
Dahlila chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
yay! she's going to find the letter! I can't wait for darcy and lizzie to get together!
Dahlila chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
no! of course he would walk in at that time! but it's good how you wrote that, since there will be a nice little cliffy, I love this story, I've only read parts of it before, but i'm definitely reading it all now!
Dahlila chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
wow. just wow! that was a hot, amazingly written chapter!

-Dahlila
Amber Jade-Black chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
you area writing genius. wow. i have class early tomorrow so later.
stranger12 chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
WOW. Read this all today, and because it was that good. Liked the whole Alex thing, although it was really sad (but it was the very first time I saw it in a P&P story, so kudos for the originality), but it was the time and all, so, what to do? Anyways, you're a great writer, please write more.

PS: The story's finished, right? So please change the status.
Felix02 chapter 18 . 1/2/2007
Bravo! Bravo!

One of the best P&P stories, actually one of the best of any stories, that I have ever read. I must give you the grestest of congradulations on your achievement.

This story was humorous, romantic to a tee, and also had quite a bit of angst. Very realistic with your protrayal of Caroline and her husband - I felt so sorry for both of them. One never knew true love and the other couldn't be with his. I wanted to cry for them, but at least they found some type of contentment in their lives.

I loved the romance between Darcy and Lizzy - I think by reading stories such as these on and other, published stories that my view of men has been forever ruined. If only, if only there were men like that in the real world - or if they are real, I could find them.

I loved this story, and that is the most simple statement I can write, and I fear that still does not do your story any justic.

I find it hard, though, to picture the amount of sexual contact in this story since, because of the times, sex even in marriage seemed taboo. But, then again, sex has been a HUGE and important, plus enjoyable (or so I hear), part of humanity. Maybe all that priopority made the lot of them eager and very willing in bed.

Thank you for writing this tale of pleasure. I have been looking for a good story to read for a long time and have had no luck until now so thank you.

Keep on writing, and the best of luck to your future endeavors!

Oh! The only thing, grammar wise, that I noticed was that you used excalimation marks too frequently when a period would have sufficed. But other than that I didn't notice anything.

Thanks again!
eyes of sky chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
oh no! oh no oh no!
Gentileschi chapter 18 . 12/3/2006
Sorry it took so long for me to review! This is SUCH a terrific story! It ends beautifully and I love it! Great, great, terrific job! :)
yellowroses chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
I really enjoied ur story:)

great job:)
DJ Clawson chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
I loved this story and was kind of upset when I saw the "Chapter 35 - CONCLUSION" in bold, but you wrapped it up very well and as you may know, I'm a fan of Caroline Bingley finding happiness. Thank you for posting this story.
Etar chapter 18 . 10/28/2006
A wonderful happy ending with absolutely all the ends tied up,which is the first time I've seen it. I LOVED this story, thank you so much for writing it,

-E
Mara look-a-like chapter 18 . 10/28/2006
lol. I loved the end of that it was great.
silvermoon8573 chapter 18 . 10/27/2006
omg! that was such a great ending. it was perfect. you write so well and i'm kinda sad that the story is over. keep writing. i look forward to any new story you decide to write.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 18 . 10/27/2006
i liked how you ended everything...not an abrupt cut off, but a slowly fading away. This was an amazing story. Good Job!
AmieBeth chapter 18 . 10/27/2006
So Caroline got her wish and Darcy was proven right in thinking he was getting a daughter.

Loved the story! Congrats on finishing it.

N