Reviews for A Year And A Day
kikks chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
such as awesome story

u write so well

please continue i am eager to know the rest

great stuff

update ASAP

XOXO Kiz
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
dun dun dun...oh geez...that is really bad, lizzy will be mad at him too! for not trusting her! oh mr. bennet's not gonna like this! geez! can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
aquamum chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
Oh Dear Darcy has let the cat out of the bag.

Will Mr Bennett be happy or cross about thier marriage?

And what about Alex - how long will he say in the closet?

I love your story!
riotgirllina chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
oh shoot! not a good plan mr darcy lol

love the story

update soon!
Livdarcy chapter 14 . 9/2/2006
I really like this story! You are an excellent writer! You definitely make me wish I could write like you! I hope update this story soon, and start writing new stories to.
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
*Gasp*! WOW.
k8bob8 chapter 14 . 9/2/2006
Well, that was an "oops!" moment if there ever was one... hahaha poor Mr. Bennet... Have I ever mentioned how much I detest cliffhangers? THEY SUCK! Oh well... hope you update soon, so I don't drive myself completely insane.

-(a slightly insane) k8bob8
diana19 chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
great story can't wait for more, keep up the good work
Quickflicker chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I've been checking this story every day, please update soon! I'm just dying to see what happens next!
riotgirllina chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
lol

love the story

elizabeth and darcy are soo cute

update soon!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
aw...this was such a sweet and heart felt chapter! ii had my suspicions that clifton liked bingley. anywho, who can deny one's emotions and feelings. i am glad lizzy told everyone. But maybe they stay at netherfield and still go on with the ceremony, and not tell anyone in hertfordshire. and they say, like oh lizzy wanted to stay with jane or something, because i think it would make lizzy happy for her father to see her wed. please update soon! :)
jillybean90 chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
FREAKING loving this story please update soon
aquamum chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
WOW, so their secret marriage has been revealed...

I must say I am very pleased.

I am really enjoying your story !
Mara look-a-like chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
Good Chapter. can not wait for more.
AmieBeth chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
Goodness gracious!

Poor Alex I feel for him. Hopefully he will gain a measure of contentment in his life.

As for Mrs. Bennett she is going to have a coronary.

I'm loving your story.