Reviews for A Year And A Day
terbear chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
Such a fun fanfic you've written. I look forward to every update.
Ignoramus chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
This is the best Pride and Prejudice series I have read on this site - it's excellent. Keep updating - your writing is superb.
Panda Slippers chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Yay! Another update and a fantastic one at that! I do enojy reading your works. Please update quickly!
Allimba chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
I love this story. It's just fabulous. Well written I might add as well. I can't wait to see what unfolds next in this lovely tale. Please write soon.
aquamum chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
oh, what a delicious story..I love Fitzwilliam spiriting Lizzie away in the dead of night to be wed so he can have his wicked way with her...
Gentileschi chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
I suspect that Caroline will soon expose them :) Great job and I can't wait for more!
DJ Clawson chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
Wait, is Alex gay? Because that would be a HILARIOUS turn in the story.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
aww...this chapter was adorable! although, they seem insatiable! heh...oh well, i loved this chapter, and i like seeing georgiana stick up for darcy and elizabeth! ...please update soon!
Remember 1105 chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
I was looking for a romantic and humorous story of Darcy and Lizzy and I come upon your story and it was absolutely perfect! I absolutely adore your story. I'm so excited I found it! I love your rendition of one of my most favorite stories of all time. It is absolutely breathtaking. Please update it soon! I can't wait for more!
Buongiorno-Principessa chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Aw, I love this story :D please update as soon as possible :D

I'm always dissapointed when i come to the end of a chapter and there is no arrow button to go on to the next chapter.
jillybean90 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
aw its so cute i love this story
Gentileschi chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Beautiful chapter! ;) I'm glad that Georgiana knows everything too. I really like her character. Great job!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
aw...so romantic, and such a gentleman...he married her so not to ruin her reputation...i had a suggestion to the them telling everyone or not, why not tell bingley and jane, and have lizzy stay at netherfield untill the wedidng, that way they could say lizzy was in a different wing of the house, but in reality, she is with her "husband"...please udpate soon!
Mara look-a-like chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
that was a good chapter. Can not wait for more.
suddenlyseekingsansa chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Wow.

So I read this last night (or this morning, actually. I finished it around three), and I was at my grandmother's house and her internet connection is probably as fast as a three toed sloth, and I couldn't give you a review.

But I have to say this is by FAR the best fan fiction I have ever read. In all the categories. This was the first Jane Austen fic I read...so I guess my hopes are just a bit too high for the other stories now.

bailey