Reviews for A Year And A Day
Mara look-a-like chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Oh please update soon. I really can not wait for the next chapters.
justhumorme chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Ohh, the tension is rising! I'm excited. This is a lovely story, I enjoy the way you make each of the characters truly human. I love the take you have and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Lacus Date chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Things are heating up! Whoo! Best chapters yet. I'm so loving this fic, can't wait to read more ;)
Nyoko chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Are you serious? Only 8 reviews? Oh poor thing! *cuddles* This is excellent work and it is very sad to see only eight reviews! Please update this quickly, because I want Elizabeth to get that letter!
Silva Draconis chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I knew it! I knew that letter would find it's way somehow to Elizabeth! Yay! This is a great story, and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the chapters. Keep it up! :D
Lacus Date chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Woah...Elizabeth will be getting her hands on that letter it seems! whoo! Very nice chapters, it was really nice to see Lizzy & Darcy getting along so well. _
jossi-31 chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
please continue
the.cool.nerd chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
please don't leave me hangin'! I love your stories and i love this one just as much! UPDATE UpDaTe uPdAtE!
Silva Draconis chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Oh oh ho! That's perfect, I can see the angst and troubles that this will cause now. As always I love your writing, please, continue! :D
Lacus Date chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
OMG! You didn't! You didn't just give me four chapters and leave me with this cliffhanger! You are too, too cruel! *runs off into hysterics*

*recomposes herself* Ok, well, very wonderful story. I really enjoy the emotions described in your characterization and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's so very, very unfair. I hate cliffhangers! *wails*
martuf chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Good Work! I haven't ever read a story of Lizzy and Darcy where Darcy would have had a rival. Well ... rivalry will get its time I hope. I'm absolutely on the point that you must continue the story for not only my pleasure but for everyone's.
Juno21 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
FANTASTIC! please update soon! just when it was getting good...

~Fireangel