Reviews for A Year And A Day
seasonwave chapter 18 . 5/21/2019
Wonderful fic! I just finished reading P&P and the chemistry between Darcy and Jane in the book left me wanting to read more. Your stories were great as they remain in character and you write great smut even with the challenge of the writing style. Thanks for this and looking forward to more of your stories!
O-Hoshi chapter 18 . 5/7/2019
AAAAHHH that was awesome! really love every chapters! not gonna lie, my favorite character is Mr. Clifton's ehehe and a bit of Caroline at the end. thank you for this! brilliant!
O-Hoshi chapter 17 . 5/7/2019
oh poor Alex. i love ur oc but i am quite conflicted with him. and for the first time ever, u made me really sad for Caroline Bingley. She was spiteful but she was still human. She and Alex were both humans. both capable of being tempted. ohh Im crying. at first, i thought it wrong of Alex to think of Bingley as he jerked off and be in an affair while his wife was at home w/ child, wondering why he lacked interest in her. he truly is an interesting character. i pith him.
Petite Mule chapter 18 . 4/1/2019
It was a beautiful story, all the more so by Alex unrequited love. Thank you.
Petite Mule chapter 11 . 3/31/2019
Rev. Mr. Elton Presley ? Such a joke! Thank you for making me laugh!
Another Lizzie chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
Really sweet and sexy. Great job.
Levenez chapter 18 . 2/24/2019
Interesting story covering more subjects than the usual P&P fanfiction. More mature as well than others.
But it is well written, original, and I enjoyed the increased role of Georgiana.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2019
What an idiot! Where is your intelligence now Elizabeth?
romanticsoul49 chapter 18 . 10/27/2018
One of my most favourite stories. This is my second read. And I must say you are an awesome writer.
stenspade chapter 18 . 8/28/2018
Thank you so much for this story! I enjoyed every bit of it and you wrapped it up beautifully.
vickety chapter 17 . 5/6/2018
Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
I enjoy it every time I read it.
mangosmum chapter 18 . 1/30/2018
Can't help but feel sorry for Clifton. He loves one Bingley and married another.
mangosmum chapter 8 . 1/30/2018
Five weeks?
Incertus2 chapter 18 . 1/25/2018
Tears in my eyes, damn good ...
nancyjeanne chapter 18 . 1/18/2018
Just wonderful, thank you!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »