Reviews for A Year And A Day
Dracominor chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Such a lovely story, thank you for it! I particularly like the way you added in and his proclivity, and how he delt with it during that time period. Sad but realistic.
The children history was a wonderful touch, it wraps up a few things will and brings in a few missing characters.
TinkStar87 chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Oh how i loved this story. Then again, i seem to love all of your stories! Hope you do come back and do more soon. Read ya Later ;)
kissmekim chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
thoroughly enjoyed for a second time. a passionate and low angst story!
IndigoSun9617 chapter 18 . 7/20/2017
This is such a good story,one of the best I've read and that says a lot considering I am always on this are a good story teller.I love your work
ubemonsta chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
why am i just discovering this awesome fic now?!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2017
Poor Clifton! Nice story
Daria chapter 18 . 3/23/2017
I didn't review and now that I came to the end I wanted to write just a few notations:

Starting from the end, the last sentence is pure genius!

I love that Alex was able to tame Caroline, but I must admit that she's so much more fun when she's evil!

I also applaud to the guile you invented for their first interlude. Very clever indeed.

Very nice story. Both sexy and romantic!

Georgiana is a real delight and I absolutely adored reading all her attempts to ease her brother's way towards happyness.

Bingley is forever oblivious to everything that happens under his nose. Just perfect!

Very good job! Bravo!
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Awwwww now he knows exactly the words to say. Sweet
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Lucky Lizzy. Maybe the 4th time is the charm. Come on Darcy step up to the plate.
Windchimed chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
A little filly, indeed! Thank you for sharing this story
ainokea2810 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Great love story!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2016
This is one of my very favorite variations. I really enjoy how you explore the inner workings of everyone's mindset, Mr. Darcy's in particular. The only variation I would make, a "fanfic" of a fanfic if you will, is that no one seems to be able to write a true competitor for Elizabeth's hand, someone truly swoon worthy. I would love to see THAT particular story written.
rayle2319 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This has been my favorite pride and prejudice fan fiction. Thank you so much for writing! I would like to read what ever else you write!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This was delightful and very well written.
vickety chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
I enjoyed your passionate story. Thanks so much!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »